Deleted User

Tove Lo

I liked what they tried to do with it, but Sia's songs are extremely difficult to cover for the sole reason that if you try to change pronunciation or melody, the whole song falls apart. That being said, she kept it together well, she just doesn't really have the vocal strength to pull it off. Her voice did sound much better here than in pervious videos I've seen of her so it seems she's recovered well from that vocal injury

she did. her vocals live were amazing. i was so blown away by how much she's improved after her surgery. :flutter:

Can you send me too? Please

done!

lABVyGE.png

Done!  :D

Thank you very much!! Does anybody have How'd You Do it? I saw somebody send a snippet some time ago. And Too Far please

Done!  :D

Thank you very much!! Does anybody have How'd You Do it? I saw somebody send a snippet some time ago. And Too Far please

They haven't leaked, so no.

lABVyGE.png

I don't know if this is legit but I noticed someone posted "too far" on tumblr a while ago? 

http://disneyprincesshigh.tumblr.com/post/115981001054/this-time-i-wont-go-too-far

?? what do you think?

Shazam doesn't recognize it and I can't find a song with lyrics like that. 

Idk if it is her voice though. But the production is really, odd.

It sounds like a Diplo song.

s8d0lgO.jpg

I don't know if this is legit but I noticed someone posted "too far" on tumblr a while ago? 

http://disneyprincesshigh.tumblr.com/post/115981001054/this-time-i-wont-go-too-far

i think it's just a looped snippet? what do you think?

It's not looped. It's from 2012, I'm assuming it's just a rough demo and she didn't want to finish it. Definitely the worst out of her unreleased songs.