Deleted User

Tove Lo

Yippy another board with music recommendations! love it all. ( I'm a newbie lana boardette - can you tell lol)

I'm listening to SURREND at the moment, they are my fave, they only have two songs on spotify but apparently are going to release more. I HOPE SO BECAUSE I AM OBSESSED. Her voice is literally killing me. lyrics and music is just to die for. I'm gunna gather all this new music and do a load of spotify adding ahhaa, I was getting SO bored of my playlists before I found surrend and all these new goddesses and gods to listen to.

https://youtu.be/FEZyDvNRknM

https://youtu.be/adkiTcrdxYE

Ummm this is Tove lo thread

oh sorry. I saw people putting other songs they liked so I thought that was ok.

ill delete.

If you’re talking about the Major Lazer song it’s because it has Tove Lo featured on it. You can make a thread for the artist you were talking about though

WE STAN! I don't see how HYGD or 9th of October (my faveeee) could fit in this film so I'm not mad at her not including them.

Honestly I don't even know what other songs are missing cause I was so focused on the story but whew she did that!

Also, this made me love Stranger cause it was my least listened to song off of Blue Lips.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Um, well... TBH I expected more.

Comparing to Fairy Dust movie, this was a bit... Disappointing. I mean, it almost has no story, they're just dancing and drinking and listening to BL. That's basically it. Fairy Dust was much deeper than this.

Also, that guy, I could barely understand what he was saying. :toofunny: And WTF happened in the end? Like, will she meet up with that guy again or be in a relationship with that girl? Has she forgave Tove for flirting with him? ...? :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro