Deleted User

Tove Lo

@ Hi! Which songs do you have? Thank you  :D

ELlnw1d.png

I also have Love Ballad in iTunes+ quality if anyone wants it, from the swedish Truth Serum thingy.

lABVyGE.png

ELlnw1d.png

I also have Love Ballad in iTunes+ quality if anyone wants it, from the swedish Truth Serum thingy.

I'm looking for Too Far, Perfect Loop and How'd You do It :( Btw, can you send me Love Ballad, Run On Love and Strangers? thanks in advance :D

Yes please!

Done!

I'm looking for Too Far, Perfect Loop and How'd You do It :( Btw, can you send me Love Ballad, Run On Love and Strangers? thanks in advance :D

I sent you my whole zip. :toofunny: I hope that's okay with you?

lABVyGE.png

Saw her at her first show ever in the UK today in London! She was REALLY good, like tbh way better than I expected! She has some serious pipes! And I met her afterword but I look super bad in the pic I got with her lol... And she was like "I'm a mess!", please... She must not have seen me.

Saw her at her first show ever in the UK today in London! She was REALLY good, like tbh way better than I expected! She has some serious pipes! And I met her afterword but I look super bad in the pic I got with her lol... And she was like "I'm a mess!", please... She must not have seen me.

Nice!! What was the setlist?

H0bDaqU.gif

Nice!! What was the setlist?

Love Ballad

Paradise

Not on Drugs

Over

Habits

Out of Mind

Run on Love

I'm pretty sure that was the order too... But I don't totally remember the order of not on drugs and over. Yeah, pretty short set list (I mean, it IS all of her songs lol) but she was amazing and it was only a £5 show/it was also kind of like cover because this is like a hip bar in London, not just a concert.

Love Ballad

Paradise

Not on Drugs

Over

Habits

Out of Mind

Run on Love

I'm pretty sure that was the order too... But I don't totally remember the order of not on drugs and over. Yeah, pretty short set list (I mean, it IS all of her songs lol) but she was amazing and it was only a £5 show/it was also kind of like cover because this is like a hip bar in London, not just a concert.

I'd put Not On Drugs after Love Ballad because that would be the order of the EP + a new song or whatever

BzhmW.png

It weirdly pisses me off that "Stay High" is continuing to stay in the iTunes Top 100 and the other 5 songs are nowhere to be found lol. I guess I should be happy that Tove is getting attention in some manner, but I don't even think "Stay High" is a good remix at all and not even close to as good as the original track or any other song on the EP for that matter.

H0bDaqU.gif

It weirdly pisses me off that "Stay High" is continuing to stay in the iTunes Top 100 and the other 5 songs are nowhere to be found lol. I guess I should be happy that Tove is getting attention in some manner, but I don't even think "Stay High" is a good remix at all and not even close to as good as the original track or any other song on the EP for that matter.

Reminds me a lot of Lana and the Cedric remix of Summertime Sadness...

I actually really like the Stay High remix but I think the original is better. Different songs for different moods I guess. Habits is more of a sing along and a bit more depressing. Stay high is just really chill.

We need (bolded are the ones people have, come on SHARE): 

Out There

Too Far

You Have to Let Me Go

Perfect Loop

How'd You Do It

Don't Do Drugs

Calm It Down

There Goes Our Love Again

Magic Chords

Give Me More

Call It What You Want

Good Guys

Thousand Needles

No Repeats

Something New

Skippin A Beat

That's Just Me

She also wrote Light Me Up and We Got the World for Icona Pop and Killing It for Cher Lloyd

BzhmW.png

We need (bolded are the ones people have, come on SHARE): 

Out There
Too Far
You Have to Let Me Go
Perfect Loop
How'd You Do It
Don't Do Drugs
Calm It Down
There Goes Our Love Again
Magic Chords
Give Me More
Call It What You Want
Good Guys
Thousand Needles
No Repeats
Something New
Skippin A Beat
That's Just Me

She also wrote Light Me Up and We Got the World for Icona Pop and Killing It for Cher Lloyd

I need all of them. 

lABVyGE.png