Deleted User

Tove Lo

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

OOT: Are we having an album this year? Kinda feel like it will happen.

Probably. She recently did an interview where she mentioned that she had been working on an album and had managed to nail down the "centerpiece" track, which she felt set the tone for the entire thing. No indications of when the album's coming, though, so I would assume nothing drops until summer at the very earliest.

5 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

Probably. She recently did an interview where she mentioned that she had been working on an album and had managed to nail down the "centerpiece" track, which she felt set the tone for the entire thing. No indications of when the album's coming, though, so I would assume nothing drops until summer at the very earliest.

Stocked!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

I don't know if that means that I've got no taste, but I love both Pressure & Don't Say Goodbye so much :squidward:

you’re not alone hi. :squidward:

47 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

A fan asked her about Trippin Out in her livestream and she asked what is that. Now she has a poll on her story asking fans if they want her to release it. She also confirmed collabs with Charli xcx, Allie X and Banks

She confirmed she's had writing sessions with them, not 100% if that means they're straight collabs though..

She also said she wants to work towards hopefully releasing something this year.

:party:

j14CYJi.png

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Are there any circulating title / tracks... It seems like Tove material is pretty under wraps.

:crying:

I would love to hear her versions of those Hilary Duff songs she penned.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 2/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, EXODUS said:

I would love to hear her versions of those Hilary Duff songs she penned.

Are they confirmed to exist? Sometimes writers do not record demos, usually when the singers are also working on it. But as I think I've seen a Phoebe Ryan demo for Hilary, I guess it's possible that Tove recorded Stay In Love and Sparks in demo form.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

45 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Are they confirmed to exist? Sometimes writers do not record demos, usually when the singers are also working on it. But as I think I've seen a Phoebe Ryan demo for Hilary, I guess it's possible that Tove recorded Stay In Love and Sparks in demo form.

Yeah. Tbh, I don't think there is tove vocal versions cause she was in the studio with Hilary for the writing session.

j14CYJi.png

32 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Yeah. Tbh, I don't think there is tove vocal versions cause she was in the studio with Hilary for the writing session.

I kinda feel like there's a Stay in Love demo because in the outro she kinda immitates the "uh oh" that Tove Lo ad libs in some of her tracks

3:14

For people who don't know, Tove Lo co-wrote these songs along with a writers camp in Sweden:
Sparks
One in a Million
Still in Love

Fuck, this album really has amazing writers and producers, I'm so sad we all let it flop.

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I kinda feel like there's a Stay in Love demo because in the outro she kinda immitates the "uh oh" that Tove Lo ad libs in some of her tracks

3:14

For people who don't know, Tove Lo co-wrote these songs along with a writers camp in Sweden:
Sparks
One in a Million
Still in Love

Fuck, this album really has amazing writers and producers, I'm so sad we all let it flop.

to think we got BIBO and the This Heart album  :flutter:

On 2/9/2021 at 7:28 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

Are there any circulating title / tracks... It seems like Tove material is pretty under wraps.

:crying:

tove leaks are very rare, we usually get leaks from her like once or twice a year. i'm still hoping the final version of perfect loop and the demo of talking body leak someday :defeated:if she has a demo of dua lipa's cool that would also be interesting to hear