Deleted User

Tove Lo

2 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

It's giving Marina music video

It's very basic but effectively good. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

I feel like her label doesn’t give her the big budget she deserves. She had to pay for the release of Blue Lips herself and I think she funded some music videos herself to.

Yeah from what I understood she funded the 3 short films and the Glad He's Gone and Are U Gonna Tell Her music videos

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 1/31/2022 at 1:36 PM, EXODUS said:

The song was played last night on "Euphoria" for around 5-10 seconds in the background of a scene. THE DISRESPECT.

You know, I was contemplating watching the show for these 2 songs, And they did that? Yeah no HBO…

IMG-3521.jpg

27 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

You know, I was contemplating watching the show for these 2 songs, And they did that? Yeah no HBO…

It's a great show if you are into male frontal nudes (which I truly enjoy).

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I knew it was explicit, But it’s weird to think how different censorship is on tv like say 10 years ago.

Yeah, although "True Blood" was also on HBO in 2008 and it was pretty explicit too.

They didn't show frontal nudes as much as "Euphoria" but I'm sure they showed very quickly at least a dick or two.

i cant wait more to get slutty with new Tove Lo music.

like, i'm so ready to be a whore right now.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

okay now - WE ARE READY

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

46 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

okay now - WE ARE READY

More than ready, I can't wait to hear it and let the new era begin <3

Does anyone have Tove Lo masterpost?

11 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdMe3XCH/

Lead single From TL5 "Noone dies from love," soon! Ahhhhhh

THE FUCKING SYNTH IS SICKENING

QUEEN OF THE SYNTH is coming for BLOOD

11 hours ago, drewby said:

The TERF bangs gotta go

For real tho  :toofunny: I don't get why the era has to be stained with babybangs on the cover when she was SERVING with the super long wavy hair look she posted back in September??

12 hours ago, drewby said:

The TERF bangs gotta go

40 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

For real tho  :toofunny: I don't get why the era has to be stained with babybangs on the cover when she was SERVING with the super long wavy hair look she posted back in September??

She looks like an European villain from secret agents movies lol