Sign in to follow this  
TMCBryan

Post Your Lanaboards Crush!

Guest Dot

Alright...emmm. thx 4 all the ppl who voted me their LB crush!! Y'all know I love you too! :kiss:

I'm afraid some people might get mad at me for not listing them but...arrrghh...

Okay so here we go:

@@Elle

@

@@FirstSpider

@

:runs:

@, @@trayertrash, @@SitarHero, and @@Hellion because we still got a RHW pilot episode to make and air and become famous by.

@ because she's a young lass with a big pair of balls, and I respect that.

@@Viva because she's obviously Robert Grant's daughter and nobody else has picked up on this.

Fuck it I can't keep making lists of LB-Crushes and I'd have bet that lately, LB, 'cause I'm in love with everyone~ :fact:

@@Jake because we're both INFJ, he's got that enigma about him, and I'd love to serve him whiskey three times a night. But I'd cramp his style with the whole "Vinny-is-being-creepy-again" kind of thing I have going about me. :holla:

@@Bekim because he is the second-most sexually frustrated person on this forum next to me and it makes my life on LanaBoards a little less unnerving.

@@butterflies because he took me to Rapture.

@@European because he just pops up at the right time with just the right ways to flatter someone.

I love you all more than my luggage.

Guest Dot

Even though I don't know many people on here, @@Ultraviolence.. I have yet to show you all some attractive photos of myself

:shh: :kiss: