keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

I don't like most songs at first listen, but I def needed more time with: Hope, California, Summer Bummer, Venice Bitch, Fuck It I Love You, Sad Girl, 24, Lust For Life, Get Free &ย Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

God Knows I Tried, Music to Watch Boys to, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, Lust for Life

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

Venice Bitch had to grow on me. Didn't care for it until after the rest of NFR came out, now it's one of my favorites.

First time listening to NFR - How to Disappear, HIABย & California were my least favs. Now when I listen to it, I love those songs.ย 

Cruel World took me a couple of years to appreciate.

MAC still hasn't grown on me. It's my least favorite song on NFR... I'm sorry yall.

โ™กย Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsย โ™ก

Dark Paradise, Guns and Roses

ย 

I always loved Honeymoon, but listening to it on acid by myself was such an experience and I was able to hear every sound of each song and that just made me fall in love with it even more. Songs I didn't play as much like 24, Salvatore and Swan Song became my favorites.

ย 

Love everything else she's done. Also, Coachella has always been a bop and the hate for it is blasphemous.

Lust for Life, Brite Lites,ย Money Power Glory, Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness, Art Deco.ย 

ย 

The Dark Paradise demos made me appreciate the song more and I definitely prefer the demos. I prefer the demos for all of these except Brite Lites and obviously Artย Deco

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Florida Kilos

I could never understand why "Trash Magic" was such a fan favorite in terms of unreleased songs because, having only heard the final version for a long time, thought the "Boy, you wanna come to my motel, honey?...." chorus was annoying and overly-repetitive.

Later on I heard the demo & early demo versions and actually started liking the song (although they are a bit different in terms of the verses). I'm still not a big fan of the final version because I think she took out the best parts of what was inย the demos.ย