keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

Bartender, Fuck It I Love You and Music To Watch Boys To.

Beutiful People, Beautiful Problems. Never really liked it. Until now.

Also I haven't been vibing with West Coast much. Not since its release in 2014 actually. I play it multiply times a day now. It is a bop for sure

:sluttybunny:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Love Song

How to disappear 

The Next Best American Record 

The greatest

Happiness is a butterfly 

Bel Air

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 7/2/2021 at 5:27 PM, Alison by Slowdive said:

Terrence Loves You:bebe:

Good point! It's clearly the standout of honeymoon to me, now, but I actually remember when the album first came out thinking the intro was clunky, the production awkward, and the song overall weak. How things changed lol. TBD and TLY are absolutely the best tracks from Honeymoon. Ranking the rest is a matter of taste 

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind 

cruel world 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Honestly most/all of Born to die except SS and DP, for me bc I felt the melodies and production were a bit odd/choppy. A big chunk of UV. I remember loving all NFR songs the instant I heard it first except FIILY.

Lolita… 

I used to skip it when I would listen to btd but now it’s one of my top 10 songs 

her live Lolita performances r also my fav! her vocals r so raw 

the entire ultraviolence and honey moon albums. i was not ready for that version of lana lmfao. i picked her back up when NFR came out and its been a journey of exposing myself to the stuff i didn't like so much at first.

i've realized that the more i think i hate a lana song at first, the more i can't stop thinking about it, and then the more i play it!!!!! its sick!!!!!! black magic!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener