keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

Kinda embarrassingly, Off To The Races. :ohno: It was easily my least favourite from BTD during the first few listens, and now it's one of my favourite Lana songs & I'd do lots of questionable stuff to get my hands on the demo...

Also, and while I never disliked it, it did take me a while until I finally 'got' the brilliance and magic of Yayo (AKA version, of course).

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Million Dollar Man. I didn't dislike it but thought it was generic and un-Lana. Then I heard the live version and I just loved it.

And Cola has grown on me a little more. Young and Beautiful has but just because I like the jazz/foxtrot version

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Guest Dot

:brows3:

Radio :eek:

I knew it was just a matter of time... oprah4.gif

Sirens:

I didn't even knew what this was until I joined LB same goes for AKA. I haven't listened to all of it but I can say that I really like For K, Part 1. It's just... :squidward:

AKA:

Well...I think all of this had to grow on me first but the most recent one has got to be Smarty.

Born to Die:

Off to the Races...I still think this song is overrated as fuck, but I don't hate it as much as I used to.

Paradise:

I think  Burning Desire  and Gods & Monsters would be it. But Burn ing Desire was the last one to grow on me and I like the Paradise Tour version of Body Electric, but I think the album version is dull as fuck.

Unreleased:

Same as AKA and Sirens. I ignored all of them, because I've been to lazy to go through all of them at first as I still had to get into her released songs first, but now, alot of her unreleased songs have dethroned many of her released songs from my Top30.

Radio :eek:

Also hated Behind Closed Doors when it leaked, but it’s catchy enough that it’s starting to grow on me as well.

I'm also really starting to like Kill Kill.. it's that unexpected kind of beautiful :bliss:

Glad yo taste is developing :gurl:

There were several, but Ride is one that I can think of right off the top of my head. It's so crazy because that song has a lot of personal meaning to me now, but the first time I heard it I thought it was boring, depressing, and grueling. Def one of my favorites now.

Just gonna list the official releases, I don't feel like going over unreleased  :derpna: 

AKA:

Smarty. Used to hate it, now I love it  :flutter: 
Oh Say Can You See

Sirens:

Actually almost every song on it but especially Westbound. I had literally no opinion about it, but it's so good :hoe:

Paradise:

Body Electric- kind of.  :toofunny:

Nothing from Born To Die though. Not that I love everything equally on there but my opinion has not really changed since the first listen. Except maybe Lucky Ones. I'm a tiny bit less  :pls: about it now.

Oh, I forgot to mention the final version of Lolita. Even though I'd loved the demo of it since the first time I heard it... Or maybe BECAUSE I'd loved the demo. But I got to like the final version once when I was listening to the Born To Die album with my parents in our car ^^

And the wind I know it’s cold

I LOATHED Back 2 Tha Basics when it first leaked. Reminded me of Wham!'s "Last Christmas" for some reason. Now I like it enough to put on my America's Sweetheart playlist. 

(Come on, give it a shot, it's Lana music you can listen to with your grandparents! Um, but only if you have really cool grandparents.) :hooker:  

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/795-your-favorite-lana-playlists/?p=96510

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I LOATHED Back 2 Tha Basics when it first leaked. Reminded me of Wham!'s "Last Christmas" for some reason

You don't like Wham!'s Last Christmas?! W O W 2095c354.gif

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

You don't like Wham!'s Last Christmas?! W O W 2095c354.gif

And you @@maru, you DO like it? :oic2: I'm like wow too, most people I know think it commercial shit. But I am found of it though, tbh.

And the wind I know it’s cold