keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

The first time I listened to off to the races was the day I decided to try listening to Lana and it’s not that i didn’t like it, but i was confused. And I loved that I was confused, I loved the way she told stories and had these crazy melodies that shouldn’t make sense but made perfect sense at the same time. By the second listen I was obsesseddd. I fell down a hole of her music that night all the way up to honeymoon which was out by this time and I was just in love! 

Happiness is a Butterfly: I love how softly she sings this song. It really is a beautiful piece of music. I love the "if he's a serial killer then what's the worst that can happen to a girl who's already hurt?" and I used to think it was a silly one but I now believe it's very deep and interesting.

Blue Banisters: I still don't like the part of "she was swimming with Nikki Lane" and so, but I love the outro, the way she pronounces Oklahoma (I sing along when I hear it) and the long Ah's and Uh's she does here.  

Tulsa Jesus Freak: I really like the "we're white hot forever, ever, ever" part. I think it's what gets me every time. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

a lot of my favorite lana songs now are ones that i didn’t like as a new fan… what are some of yours?

some of mine are: is this happiness? and white dress

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rijl2blk7j9a7xt5uu✧.*𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁✧.*

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Guns & Roses

real i used to think it was so repetitive but i like it now 

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I did not like A&W for a few good weeks :ohmy:

that’s brave to admit lol but it did get better the more i listened

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rijl2blk7j9a7xt5uu✧.*𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁✧.*