keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

oh no  :hdu:  of all the usernames i could've picked  :rollin:  :suicide:

No kidding, even before I checked what you quoted me for your username gave me a slight feeling of disgust for a moment.

It's not you, It's the guy tho....:heart:

The whole of BTD, especially Video Games and Blue Jeans. Yayo (Paradise edition). Gods & Monsters. Guns and Roses. Daddy Issues. You're Gonna Love Me. Brooklyn Baby. Bollywood Hawaii. Trash Magic. Chelsea Hotel No 2. You Can Be The Boss. Puppy Love. Pin Up Galore. Heavy Hitter. Come When You Call Me (A.M.E.R.I.C.A.). Boarding School. Motel 6 (only disliked it cause i thought she was saying 'need somebody need somebody need somebody need somebody need somebody c-c-come on'). C U L8R Alligator. Behind Closed Doors. Scarface. Ridin'. Making Out. 1949. Your Band Is All The Rage. White Pontiac Heaven. Axl Rose Husband. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Only two on PD tbh. American and Body Electric. It took me months to get into them and lol there up there now as some of my favs.

BTD tho is a diffrent story i still cant get into the lucky ones or without you or DPD.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I absolutely hated everything on Paradise except Ride for the first year and a half that it was out. Only very recently have I began to really appreciate all of the other songs, and now I would definitely say that Paradise is my favorite album/EP from Lana. Oddly enough, Cola, Gods and Monsters, and (especially) Body Electric were songs I absolutely hated but are now my favorite ones on there, while now I think Ride (which I previously loved) is overrated and cliche. I did and still do hate American though, haha. And I always prefer the AKA version of Yayo but its still an amazing song. I wish I had appreciated Paradise more when I saw her in concert because I would have enjoyed it more since she sang so much off of it.

Some other ones:

Raise Me Up

Daytona Meth (and really any of the lower-quality songs)

Hundred Dollar Bill (to be fair, I only just realized I had the demo the entire time and that the finished one existed)

Shades of Cool

Pretty When You Cry

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I never really hated any of her songs, but there were songs that just caught my attention later. The 1st song I knew of Lana was Million Dollar Man, in 2012, April or May, and I loved it so much that I had to know more about Lana... It's still my favorite song xD

We both know that it's not fashionable to love me...