keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

I didn't like Sirens very much the first listen, but I became obsessed pretty fast. 

Same with Forever Angels - took me a few tries, but now it's one of my favorites. 

I think the two I REALLY didn't like much but LOVE now are Cola and Guns And Roses. 

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Guns and Roses really grew on me :hdu: I know I said terrible things about it but the melody, the verses and the bridge make up for the shitty chorus...

Also Florida Kilos, Hit & Run, MMITPM, My Best Days and Playground.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Guns and Roses really grew on me :hdu: I know I said terrible things about it but the melody, the verses and the bridge make up for the shitty chorus...

I've never agreed with a post so much! SO many people dismiss the song for it's mediocre chorus lyrics, but everything else about the song is so terrific! The verses' & bridge's lyrics, the way Lana sings, the humming at the start, the melody, the motorcycle noises...:grinds:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Also Florida Kilos, Hit & Run, MMITPM, My Best Days and Playground.

I loveeee guns and roses.

I've never agreed with a post so much! SO many people dismiss the song for it's mediocre lyrics, but everything else about the song is so terrific! The verses' & bridge's lyrics, the way Lana sings, the humming at the start, the melody, the motorcycle noises... :grinds:

This!

"Radio" - I came to like this song after initially not particularly caring for it. Now it's part of my playlist.

I also discovered the UV bonus track "Is This Happiness" recently, and immediately fell in love with it. I guess that wouldn't qualify as a song growing on me, since I hadn't heard it before, and as soon as I heard it, I loved it.

I've never agreed with a post so much! SO many people dismiss the song for it's mediocre chorus lyrics, but everything else about the song is so terrific! The verses' & bridge's lyrics, the way Lana sings, the humming at the start, the melody, the motorcycle noises...:grinds:

Ikr! It's one of her best bridges ever and the production is so amazing!!!!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Smarty, boarding school, Summer of Sam and Money Power Glory were the songs for me that have grown on me. Also Burning Desire.. First i found her breathing annoying in the song, but now i love the song.

I didn't have a problem with Sirens. Just that it sounded like an other artist instead of Lana. Her voice here is so different.

I fell in love with Old Money, it's so beautiful! Can't believe someone called it a borefest. It's so nostalgic and full of melancholy. Touches me every time.

i am nothing and should be everything