keanefar

What Songs Grew On You?

Gods And Monsters. When I started listening to Lana back in 2013 I downloaded Born To Die and Paradise and I don't know why Paradise had a terrible quality til the point many songs were cut, the version of Body Electric was the live performance from the iTunes Festival, Yayo was the AKA version and G&M had a terrible quality and listening to it even hurt, so I hated it. Eventually I gave it a chance when in June 2013 she said she would be making a music video for G&M and I went to YouTube and listened to the song and found out the Paradise album that I had downloaded was fucking trash.

lmao that was a low quality looped snippet

Lust For Life! Music video totally changed my opinion about this track, now i can't listen to it without doing this funny, little dance at the beginning

Something more current, that's interesting. I actually had an issue with Coachella first listen, didn't hate it, but was actually a bit underwhelmed, but the chorus and bridge just sold it. The concept changed the meaning of the song, sort of amplified it and it got better imo

UV/Honeymoon

All of ultraviolence oops. It was such a big jump from anything I was used to listening to so it took me a while to get into but I eventually did and it's widened my taste tenfold so there's that

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Everyone in this thread should be banned. If you don't love every Lana song you're a fake fan. Everything she does is perfect. She could record herself queefing and it'd still be better than your fav's discography. 

Used to despise Florida Kilos and Guns n Roses, but then HM came out and ruined my life so now it's on my morning playlist after Noir since I'm grasping onto the worse UV songs to feel better about life  :hooker:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I refused to listen to Cola for about a week after hearing the first verse, then felt like a sinner so I did and became addicted.

I used to hate Body Electric. Thought it was weird and repetitive, but now it's so iconic and the videos my second fave.

In fact I hated most of Paradise at first but it's definitely my favourite now? I'm so glad I came into the light

Oh yeh I thought National Anthem was the white trash anthem it's iconic tho

Everyone in this thread should be banned. If you don't love every Lana song you're a fake fan. Everything she does is perfect. She could record herself queefing and it'd still be better than your fav's discography.

I thought this was graham

I used to hate the entire UV album for a week or two

I'd only listened to BTD/Paradise, so when i heard UV for the first time i was like "wtf is this trash, why is there a weird filter on her voice in most songs, what is up with this production"

Then one night i was listening to Old Money and the album just clicked for me, and i had my LDR awakening

Ultraviolence - a song i used to despise - is now my #1 fave

Terrence Loves You - Never liked it too much, but received my hm vinyl yesterday and, while listening to it, the song grew on me and it sounds so fucking beautiful on vinyl (on digital, in my headphones, it sounds so fucking boring)

Wondering how some of you could despise/hate Million Dollar Man, Without You and Pretty When You Cry. Are u crazy, gays?

Thank Lana I didn't saw anyone mention Shades of Cool cause this person would have to be banned from here

original.gif

Brite Lites (Not SM demo  :teehee:)

I hate how it sounds, but then I couldn't get it out of my mind...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

a lot of aka i used to dislike. i never hated gramma, but now i feel like its an underrated lana classic. i also used to HATE jump and smarty but now theyre super cute fast paced songs n i love em

on the contrary, oh say can you see was my fave song on that album for a while even though its barely mentioned

and i still think yayo paradise version is superior

pNjWdpc.png

Terrence Loves You - Never liked it too much, but received my hm vinyl yesterday and, while listening to it, the song grew on me and it sounds so fucking beautiful on vinyl (on digital, in my headphones, it sounds so fucking boring)

Wondering how some of you could despise/hate Million Dollar Man, Without You and Pretty When You Cry. Are u crazy, gays?

Thank Lana I didn't saw anyone mention Shades of Cool cause this person would have to be banned from here

I love it when this happens. 

When a song sorta just breathes a new kind of sound and life on vinyl. It seems real pretentious, which, I hope not, but in some moments, it can really just change how a song feels, if that even makes any sense.

UV/Honeymoon

I love it when this happens. 

When a song sorta just breathes a new kind of sound and life on vinyl. It seems real pretentious, which, I hope not, but in some moments, it can really just change how a song feels, if that even makes any sense.

No, it isn't pretentious sis and it make sense, it's true hahaha

original.gif

i used to think swan song was such a boring song but then i decided i needed something cinematic to drive to one night and i listened to it and now it's one of my favorite songs on HM and honestly just makes me feel amazing

giphy.gif