my ol man isa batman

Eli Roth Recorded a Video With Lana Del Rey and Marilyn Manson

Manson was on The Talking Dead last episode and kept making things incredibly awkward. I can see how Lana would like

him, but I just . . . :emma:

You obviously dont know him. He answers every question with detail and like it's a school essay. Also, like with his music, he looks for a deeper meaning in things and obviously the host wanted to keep it simple and not have an in-depth discussion on the show and he kept cutting him off. Then again in their defense, it's a live show so they dont have time for that. Still, shouldn't have had him on the show....

"It's been locked in a vault for a year" like what eli that is just horror torture right there who needs your horror movies when you put us through emotional despair

no but I would seriously love to see this Marilyn & Lana omg what

god knows I tried

Not to bring this shitstorm of a video back up but I have a question. The “scene” is resurfacing on tiktok for some reason (good lord help us all) and it got me thinking. Has Lana ever publicly talked about it? I feel like I’ve torn google apart for any info and I can’t find anything. Not to mention, Lana allegedly getting dragged into Marilyn’s lawsuit recently

6 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Where did you hear that?

Tiktok hence the “allegedly” part. I doubt there’s any truth behind it but I thought it was interesting that I saw people talking about it more than once on my fyp

22 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Where did you hear that?

12 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Tiktok hence the “allegedly” part. I doubt there’s any truth behind it but I thought it was interesting that I saw people talking about it more than once on my fyp

They might be referring to this:

Publicist Annie Abrams has recently spoken about alleged torture suffered at the hands of Manson. She has also revealed texts in which Manson allegedly body-shamed singer Lana del Rey.

In the screenshots posted on Abrams’ Instagram account, she shared the alleged text exchange with the caption “#marilynmanson trash talking/body shaming @lanadelrey and asking me to find a mug shot of Ashley Walters (how cute is this @illmagore ) MM: you mess with my life, I mess with yours. That was the deal, no? Rot in hell.”

4a4bd2234f73e3e5407d753fbf3b603cc0ed9f2f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕