evilentity

Nightmare Boy (Barrie-James O'Neill)

omg I thought Nightmare boy was bas enough... then i noticed the lowercase i  :judgingu2:

this is so cool if Lana is making the videos though (which she clearly is) it's like she's 19 again setting videos to somebody else's music  :flutter:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Oh, I didn't immediately expect a sort of cover of Black Sabbath's Paranoid.

Not bad but I prefer Black Sabbath's version which has much more energy but Barrie's version suits him.

I like Barrie's videoclip with all these fragments of old thriller/horror movies. Lana clearly helped him with the clip.

^ Wow. That's actually really good!  :O

I may finally start thinking of BJO as an artist in his own right rather than Lana's bf. (Although lbr, it's been clear for awhile that between the two of them he's the more motivated.)

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This should just be a Nightmare Boy thread in the Entertainment section

Please make this happen. I'm still cringing due to the fact that the unofficial thread for Kassidy is called "Barrie's band?" WITH A QUESTION MARK  :smh:

I'm willing to share a cover of "Shiver" he did of Coldplay in exchange I found not too long ago!  :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

Please make this happen. I'm still cringing due to the fact that the unofficial thread for Kassidy is called "Barrie's band?" WITH A QUESTION MARK  :smh:

I'm willing to share a cover of "Shiver" he did of Coldplay in exchange I found not too long ago!  :creep:

Dunnn

You may object @@evilentity. I almost put double parentheses with "Lana's Boyfriend" lel

^ He used to rehearse with Where did you sleep last night? too. Shame blond hair wouldn't suit him.

NNNNNnnnnnOoooooooooo

Wow I really like it but it's crazy how much he imitates Kurt.  :awk: 

It's not only crazy it's so wrong he's a complete idiot

'Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are' Kurt Cobain

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

NNNNNnnnnnOoooooooooo

It's not only crazy it's so wrong he's a complete idiot

'Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are' Kurt Cobain

It doesnt mean he wants to be Kurt´s impersonator, Nirvana´s music is just close to his heart and there is not much you can still change in grunge.  :tea:I ve heard many bands which sound like Nirvana. When I was a kid I used to think that Half the Man I Used to Be + Sex and Candy were Kurt´s songs.   :umadney: