Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

I don't know if they edited her body, though. In the new trailer, she looked like she did in the set pictures. But when she's stripping, of course she looks smaller, she's bent backwards. If I were bent backwards, all my fat would stretch and I'd look skinnier :pft:

They def edited her body for this which really disappointing because I thought she was fine before :facepalm:

Probably why it took so long to make :P

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I would die to see her work in a short ULTRA VIOLENT movie with M.I.A. Seriously 2 of the best visual artists out there and as a bonus the songs from 2 of the best songwriters. Damn give me M.I.A, Lana and ultraviolence together GOD please.  If is not asking too much GOD and you can squeeze Tarantino as the Exec. Producer my life would be complete.

yessss! This

this is her cinematography magnum opus the ultraviolence is yet ot come. Lana will end up being a director and a brilliant one.

M.I.A and Lana together......? tina2.gif

Come watch Tropico Premier with me on Wed 12/4. I'll be at the Cinerama Dome, Hollywood @arclightsinemas Free Entry, tix avail from noon at the theater. Doors at 6PM. See Facebook for more info.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Come watch Tropico Premier with me on Wed 12/4. I'll be at the Cinerama Dome, Hollywood. Free Entry.

Tropico Premier

Wednesday, December 4th 

Cinerama Dome @ The ArcLight Hollywood (@ArcLightCinemas)

6360 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028

Doors open at 6pm.

Tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis at The Cinerama Dome starting at noon on Wednesday.

For those that don’t make it to get a ticket there will be a standby line and while we will do our best, entry in the line can not be guaranteed, so get there early!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png