lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

how the fuck does he have a job at universal already? he's like my age, fucking asshole 

not that i'm trying to write songs or anything its just like rly ok 

Umm he went to Harvard

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Umm he went to Harvard

so? his credentials weren't the point of my confusion.

ivy league or not, i don't imagine that you start off writing songs for a company like UMG that early in your career path 

ZRBNill.jpg

Live or Die on her upcoming album. lol, that songs is a piece of trash, especially lyrically  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: SO FAKE

And the fact he wants credits as a writer for that song ? I would run away and never want to see it again  :toofunny:

apparently he also co wrote paradise and AFFA soooo........

apparently he wrote Starry Eyed also

ivy league or not, i don't imagine that you start off writing songs for a company like UMG that early in your career path 

I don't know he has connections, he's good at it ...it's normally one of the two isn't it.

I'd be here for remakes of Kill Kill, Driving in Cars with Boys and Mermaid Motel in the musical style you described. Hollywood kind of has that 70's/80's vibe to it and I think it fits the type of sound I associate with an album called "ULTRAVIOLENCE".

And OMG I just found the perfect song for Lana to cover!!! Imagine her recording this with a similar production to the one used for Hollywood. :crying:

http://youtu.be/ojbEWJFF3Dw

Lana could totally pull this one off. I think something in the vein of her Heart-Shaped Box rendition would be quite possible as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmJ_hGOVebs

I have a lot of friends between 18 and 25 who are properly in the music industry.

If you're a songwriter with lots of connections and artists like your material and want to work with you, then I'm sure you can work for UMG at whatever age you want.

It worries me that she might not be the author of her own lyrics...

I thought that it has always been a suspicion that's been out there. A lot of people have said it even though Lana always denied it.

All of a sudden? Why now? I honestly doubt, that this is all happening because his songs are on her upcomming album. Quite frankly, I think he hopes for more recognition as a writer. This is also on his FB-profile. I don't doubt that he has (co-) written the songs, but I doubt it's on the album. It would be too random.

http://www.grammy.com/credits