lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Live or Die on her upcoming album. lol, that songs is a piece of trash, especially lyrically  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: SO FAKE

And the fact he wants credits as a writer for that song ? I would run away and never want to see it again  :toofunny:

Live or Die is an absolute bubblegum pop tune and i will defend it to the DEATH  :rock:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

And he's feeling you. You need to take one for the LB team :cuteface: 

really? i don't think he is? i'm so confused 

i might understand people from a more ~theoretical perspective but i am like, clueless when it comes to small talk 

:derpna2:

ZRBNill.jpg

he's actually so i hot i can't cope lmao

really? i don't think he is? i'm so confused 

i might understand people from a more ~theoretical perspective but i am like, clueless when it comes to small talk 

try and get a dick pic tbh

is this the boyfriend that was in music but not a musician? lol this is so weird, i thought lana wrote all of her songs, apparently she hires insanely hot male models to write them with her

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

lol this is so weird, i thought lana wrote all of her songs, apparently she hires insanely hot male models to write them with her

the life i want tbh

Lol how we get info from all these random people :D

Kind of exciting.

I'm sure he only helped Lana with some lines though.

Just remember, Lana is more of a writer than a singer, as she said. She must be really good at it. And it's not wrong to get some help sometimes, if it gets us awesome songs like AFFA. Just please, make sure he did not write the bridge....:oprah: