lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Again, more Instagram lyrics:

"Boy this ain't your place, throwing your shit up in my face. Innocence isn't your game, must be nice way out in space, I know you lie"
"It's crazy, crazy, how life passes by, seems like we get one shot at getting it right. Laying in the sand, our hearts in the sky, you'd be the one I'd want at my side"

And then because he's linked his Twitter and his Instagram there's a deleted Instagram photo where the caption starts off with: "Through thunder, through fog, through fits of pouring rain, coming up from under, your love stays the..." It sounds like a Lana lyric. I don't know why it was deleted though.

Then he posts alternate lyrics to Velvet Crowbar: "You wanna touch life so hard, baby just give it a rest. My Whitey, mob gangster in the dark, Bulger, I can't get nothing less. I'm watching you sleep, pray you'll start breathin... #NYC #time #bulger #instagay"

This was only posted on Instagram, but here are some lyrics to Breaking My Heart: "We're breaking all the rules, but babe this feels so right, kissing me hard, forever in your arms. I just want to party tonight, this rollercoaster ride, seeing Valentino stars tonight. #summer #instagay #Boston #you"

S1FxKNH.png

However, Edward Gallegos he was mentioned before on the forum (in the Break My Fall thread) so I think maybe he just helped with the lyrics and nothing more. His name is associated with a video of AFFA - and that's for (was written around the time of) this new record, right? So there might be a hint of truth.

I find this whole thing deeply weird. I'm not completely sure what to make of it, but color me skeptical. Are we sure this guy isn't a charlatan or delusional fan? Have we considered the possibility that he may have convinced several people to credit him as a writer on their YouTube videos by sending them messages like the one above so that he could point to them and convince more people that he worked with her? Something doesn't smell right to me.

Edit: Could someone who's been in contact with him ask how long he claims to have worked for UMG and/or worked with Lana?

Edited by evilentity

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Those Instagram lyrics sound like badly written fan lyrics from an info blog.

"Is the sun in your eyes, easy rider? Do the flame colored skies light your fire? We are heavy metal lions, they will never understand. The kind of people you or I am, bow your heads and take your hands." doesn't sound much better either if you're just reading it tbh.

I find this whole thing deeply weird. Could someone who's been in contact with him ask how long he claims to have worked for UMG and/or worked with Lana?

His first tweets about UMG imply he started around late-November 2012.

I thought that it has always been a suspicion that's been out there. A lot of people have said it even though Lana always denied it.

I've always known that it's a possiblity, but it made me really sad.... so I lived in denial, lol.

What other songs she didn't write herself for sure? Or which ones are 100% by her?

i am nothing and should be everything

I find this whole thing deeply weird. I'm not completely sure what to make of it, but color me skeptical. Are we sure this guy isn't a charlatan or delusional fan? Have we considered the possibility that he may have convinced several people to credit him as a writer on their YouTube videos by sending them messages like the one above so that he could point to them and convince more people that he worked with her? Something doesn't smell right to me.

Edit: Could someone who's been in contact with him ask how long he claims to have worked for UMG and/or worked with Lana?

Yeah, I have been wondering the same! It doesn't quite add up eventually... 

After being trolled before in a different fan base by some guy who was able to get his name added to writing credits on songwriting databases and was actually able to upload a fake song to iTunes under the artist's name, I'm skeptical of this. It's really easy to fake these things just by sounding important. 

Not saying there isn't any truth to this (although, the wanting writing credits in youtube video descriptions seems weird), but I don't think you should question the validity of Lana's writing because of him. 

Guest Dot

I can't keep up with this thread anymore. :oprah2: You guys are stalking Edward like there's no tomorrow...It's fucking insane! I know you all want the new album and a lot of you are really thrilled about the possible inclusion of some of Lana's old and unreleased songs, but don't get too excited. Nothing has been confirmed, yet.

I was getting really excited when Cola was "announced" as a single and look what happened. Now my disappointment actually surpasses my excitement :sadcore3:

I don't want you guys to experience the same thing me and some other members had to go through.

So keep calm until we get some reliable information. :kiss:

I can't keep up with this thread anymore. :oprah2: You guys are stalking Edward like there's no tomorrow...It's fucking insane! I know you all want the new album and a lot of you are really thrilled about the possible inclusion of some of Lana's old and unreleased songs, but don't get too excited. Nothing has been confirmed, yet.

I was getting really excited when Cola was "announced" as a single and look what happened. Now my disappointment actually surpasses my excitement :sadcore3:

I don't want you guys to experience the same thing me and some other members had to go through.

So keep calm until we get some reliable information. :kiss:

they give him what he wants - the attention. The fact that he started writing lyrics on instagram. Lol if he was Ultraviolence´s writer im SURE he wouldnt be so aloud.  :erm:

Guest Dot

It's fun, mysterious and exciting.  :sluttybunny:

Well at least we have something to talk actually talk about

How cool would it be if Breaking my Heart was on the new album?

That song is a babe, hot and sexy, never gets boring :sluttybunny: :sluttybunny: :sluttybunny:

Also, Lana did say that some of her unreleased material was meant for later use, and that they are just demos. How cool a reworked Velvet Crowbar would be :defeated:

1. Lana probably is working with him in some lyrics. Why not?

2. I think it's funny calling him a trust fund baby and beeing surprised that Lana is working with him. Let's all forget that she was incredibly criticized for the simple fact her father had money and helped her (amoung other lame critics)

3. He seems nice but he talks/spoils too much.  I wonder if Lana is beside, him while he tweets, drinking a pepsi cola and laughing at the insane amount of assumptions her fanbase is doing

4. He is hot but too gay for me. Have fun boys

5. I think she mostly writes alone and sends to someone to take a look and fix or add something. No biggy tbh

glgcDdT.gif

this entire thing is incredibly strange, yes

but i don't disbelieve him. his methods are a bit juvenile but lets not forget about the fact that he is young and likely to be less mature than more seasoned songwriters with more tact and half the narcissism 

i don't really know how to approach this situation in terms of all the skepticism. i'm still chatting w/ him about random stuff, but i obviously don't want to sound accusatory in the slightest. i do want to bring up the jarrads thing though. i dunno what to say to get him talking about all the lyrical business

ZRBNill.jpg

You guys are crazy! I laughed the whole thing about this guy... :omfg:

Here my impressions: If there's anything i have learned in this past 2 years is: trust no Lana!   :brows3:

Lana is a writter, but i don't think it's fair to judge her lyrical talent just because this hot-gay-guy says he had wrote some of her lyrics. She has tons of lyrics, and as a musician/writter i think it's ok to have help, in call to make it more perfect. Like a diamond, the beauty is there but needs some help to be improved, to perfectly shine. 

Lana is a diamond.

By the way, he is such an attention whore, but that doesn't mean he can't work with her.

Here standing for Braking my Heart, any way!

:kiss2:

131210114512134207.jpg