lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I love the sneaky way how you placed this fake tracklist without mentioning, like: "let's talk about the album" and then: "Oh, look what I have found." :hooker:

I don't know how many times I will see that one posted here.

Someone should hack her homepage and place it on there.

Whoops, sorry, guys. I've been a Lana fan since the Lizzy days, but I don't read message boards much and just stumbled upon that before posting here. I didn't realize that it had been confirmed to be fake. Sorry!

But I do stand by what I said before about preferring her more atmospheric, stripped-down rock stuff. 

So I'm not sure who posted the Raquib Shaw artwork and said someone was showing it to Lana...can anyone remind me about that? Because Emile posted the same piece on his Instagram a couple weeks ago. Unless it was him who was originally showing to Lana, then I feel like it's worth mentioning. If not, please deny my statement :)

I wonder too...Black Beauty and AFFA do not seem dark at all.

Maybe she scrapped them and channeled all her anger towards the leaker and critics and came up with super dirty songs :creepna:

Ultraviolence is supposed to be "wrong and exquisite". Thanks Lana, now I cant wait even more  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

But it worries me how quickly she has made this record. Hopefully she will take some time (to autumn) and make this album perfect. Fruits need to be ripened.

OMG YES! My thoughts exactly... I love how BTD is dark, and if this is even darker....

I'm hoping for a bit of rock sound, at least on few songs.

i am nothing and should be everything

I'm getting a very "Noir" vibe from her description of the album. I hope the themes change a little. Maybe instead of channeling a sad tone like she did with BTD, she's take more of an angry route. 

what does unlistenable mean? noise rock? no wave? hollywood suicidecore?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

'almost unlistenable' god what kind of music is going to be on this album? 

If the record company had some issues with Paradise/ Cola..... I wonder how they feel about all this. :creepna:

2dt29zc.jpg

Didn't she say that new record will be more stripped down and spiritual?  :stareney2:

I'm certain it's going to stay spiritual, I think Lana just found a darker muse that she identified with at some point after she first mentioned there being an upcoming record. As long as it's Indie/Alternative style, I can fucks with "almost unlistenable and wrong."

Her description is making me think of Wye Oak's style, honestly. It's chaotic and scattered, and sounds so out-of-place at first, but if you listen closely to it, it sounds so right in its catastrophically beautiful composition.

I just don't want extreme cinematic themes with ULTRAVIOLENCE, Lana has too much versatility to not go in a different direction with this album.

I just don't want extreme cinematic themes with ULTRAVIOLENCE, Lana has too much versatility to not go in a different direction with this album.

Couldn't agree more.

I'm certain it's going to stay spiritual, I think Lana just found a darker muse that she identified with at some point after she first mentioned there being an upcoming record. As long as it's Indie/Alternative style, I can fucks with "almost unlistenable and wrong."

Her description is making me think of Wye Oak's style, honestly. It's chaotic and scattered, and sounds so out-of-place at first, but if you listen closely to it, it sounds so right in its catastrophically beautiful composition.

not that it will actually sounds the same as BTD (what I actually want) but with darker lyrics :stareney2:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I think we can expect untraditional melodies and more cinematic production that would probably not fit radio tbh. The reception for Once Upon A Dream is so strong i wouldnt be surprised if its a blue print for the upcoming album being very dark and score-like without proper hooks ect. more ambient and moody, yass! Lana Del Bjork x

BfEwJe_CEAA_o78.png

I know y´all dont wait that long, but this is would be perfect for Autumn 2014 release. I dont think I wanna be depressed during summer again  :judgingu3:

(And maybe Interscope will make her change it a bit if they decide this cant make much money, they are very known for those final strikes  :bye2: )