lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

It sounds like it has cinematic strings, thus "exquisite" and "beautiful" with dark, so wrong lyrical content. I'm excited for that. People who have heard the album are going to hype it up to high heaven. If the album is indeed finished, surely it's coming out fairly soon rather than an end of the year release? I'm sure she has to tweak it, the label has to be happy, and she never seems to stop recording songs, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lana randomly just announced a single and it was out within the next week of that announcement with a video following YEARS later. If she was recording in Nashville, I wonder if she has some country-twang to it, too.

If she was recording in Nashville, I wonder if she has some country-twang to it, too.

Let's pray to God not.

Those screencaps sound like bullshit.

She never goes on Twitter and then she's talking to everyone via DM?

I don't think they're fake. I know a couple of the people she DM'd and they were genuinely freaking out and wouldn't lie about Lana DMing them. She actually DMs people way more often than she tweets.

Those screencaps sound like bullshit.

She never goes on Twitter and then she's talking to everyone via DM?

They're not fake, she has a group of people on twitter she DMs quite regularly and they're the ones that were posting these. Unless they all decided to post fake screenshots on the same night, then they're real. I'm friends with a few of the people and they have far better things to do than make fake DMs from Lana describing Ultraviolence. There's also DMs from the same night of her saying she would follow certain people, and then she did, plus the DM to LDRO saying she wasn't going to the grammys and then she didn't 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg

They're not fake, she has a group of people on twitter she DMs quite regularly and they're the ones that were posting these. Unless they all decided to post fake screenshots on the same night, then they're real. I'm friends with a few of the people and they have far better things to do than make fake DMs from Lana describing Ultraviolence. There's also DMs from the same night of her saying she would follow certain people, and then she did, plus the DM to LDRO saying she wasn't going to the grammys and then she didn't 

:sadcore3:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Let's pray to God not.

I don't think they're fake. I know a couple of the people she DM'd and they were genuinely freaking out and wouldn't lie about Lana DMing them. She actually DMs people way more often than she tweets.

That still doesn't prove anything, fake or real.

It's a new album, I'm a skeptic.

I want her to channel her laptop a cappella sensibilities into a lush studio recording, with fucked up layering and scary melodies

And also exploration of dark and uncomfortable themes, like...GET DRUNK

Also this does sound like Catch and Release

I hope everyone who said she's at Interscope's mercy and wants Live or Die is dead ass wrong