lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

the first single had sure as hell not be Feb. 25th, thats when absolute zero comes out and i cannot have this happen!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'd be happier about an autumn or winter release tbh. Like, I'm always happy about new Lana music but this doesn't sound summery at all. Maybe she can leak her 2005 albums in the summer.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

ULTRAVIOLENCE known producers so far:

Mike Will Made It (Urban)

Emile Haynie (Urban)

Jeff Bhasker (Urban)

Rick Nowels (Pop Alt)

Daniel Heath (Classical)

Dan Auerbach (Rock, The Black Keys producer)

Did I miss anyone?

I don't know why people would want her to release her album during the fall/winter. If it's a spiritual album, I would prefer to listen to it during spring/summer. But in the end it doesn't matter to me; the sooner the better :raven:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

random thought im just throwing out there:

i think black beauty will be on the album, and if not the song will be a lot like BB. It's cinematic, dark (like imo it's about depression), wrong?? i think we will get more of an insight into her past life and her current life, how she's grown from struggles, etc

im hoping at least :D that would be interesting. I think a lot of people outside of her fanbase think she's somewhat shallow, and i'm predicting this album will prove them wrong

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

Emile Haynie (Urban)

Jeff Bhasker (Urban)

Rick Nowels (Pop Alt)

Daniel Heath (Classical)

Did I miss anyone?

Mike WiLL? When did this happen?

Emile Haynie (Urban)

Jeff Bhasker (Urban)

Rick Nowels (Pop Alt)

Daniel Heath (Classical)

Did I miss anyone?

MIKE WILL MADE IT? My h e a r t !! How do you know he's worked on Ultra though? I know him and lana were working but that was like last year in February before lana came up with the idea of ultra - I hope they're work is on the album though . That would be so sick! For those of who don't know who he is http://mikewillmade.it/

i Never had anything done to my face. # cross fingers. Do you believe Lana would write that. I admit that this TROLL is very skilful. And some of it may actually be from Lana. Once again, it's really good. I'll give him that.

i Never had anything done to my face. # cross fingers. Do you believe Lana would write that. I admit that this TROLL is very skilful. And some of it may actually be from Lana. Once again, it's really good. I'll give him that.

U r being sarcastic surely?

You guys are crazy. Mike Will is an amazing producer. I'm glad she worked with him.

Actually, I'm happy she worked with someone NEW instead of the same guys on BTD.

She was also spotted in the studio with Lenny Kravitz but I'm not sure whether they were working on the album or not.

That DM was supposed to be fake. I mean, look at the times. It's like 10 seconds, 8 seconds, 5 seconds, and the second 'Lana' replied. Plus the content was all sarcastic. It was a clear joke.. :derpna2: