lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

does someone wanna decipher this page of lyrics from a photo of Lana's session in LA Jan 26th 2013

full photo

s1gMXYV.png

I tried some parts

HAMVpSO.png

We should've left but you

took ur ___ better(?)

back to the Rau???

lol desperate 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Old Money, Violet Princess and Morricone are such great titles. They better be on the album  :flutter:

morrocone was registered on hfa but isn't an unleaked song or a song for ultraviolence - I don't know exactly what it is but it has to do with young and beautiful - Ennio Morricone, Grand Officer OMRI, is an Italian composer, orchestrator, conductor and former trumpet player, who has written music for more than 500 motion pictures and television series, as well as contemporary classical works. ... So please stop saying it's an unleaked song..

does someone wanna decipher this page of lyrics from a photo of Lana's session in LA Jan 26th 2013

full photo

s1gMXYV.png

I tried some parts

HAMVpSO.png

We should've left but you

took ur ___ better(?)

back to the Rau???

lol desperate

Possible TRANS AM lyrics. :creep:

I want that hoe on Ultraviolence.

Guys calm down we don't even know what trans-am is lol

Just image a few months from now, Lana'll finally release the whole thing we'll be looking back at all this and say: Oh, that's what it said/mean/was...

So thrilling

EDIT: I can make out Tropico on the left, next to 'I love'

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Is that why she's always using the same terminology in her songs? Because she frigging writes them on all out on her notepads? 'I always return to the same themes' I wonder why Lana, it's not like they're right in front of your face or anything... o wait

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

morrocone was registered on hfa but isn't an unleaked song or a song for ultraviolence - I don't know exactly what it is but it has to do with young and beautiful - Ennio Morricone, Grand Officer OMRI, is an Italian composer, orchestrator, conductor and former trumpet player, who has written music for more than 500 motion pictures and television series, as well as contemporary classical works. ... So please stop saying it's an unleaked song..

How does that mean it's not a song? It was registered as a song, maybe she named it after him.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

How does that mean it's not a song? It was registered as a song, maybe she named it after him.

Of course it's a song but it's probably another version of young and beautiful because there's a few out there already (magic tree, two minutes to four and reunit, and hotel sayre) morrocone is just most likely another version...

on the far left column I can make out:tupacsummertimejesuselvissounds like evolution is taking place :delicious:

Is that why she's always using the same terminology in her songs? Because she frigging writes them on all out on her notepads? 'I always return to the same themes' I wonder why Lana, it's not like they're right in front of your face or anything... o wait
It just looks like she wrote some random names for Tropico lol I bet "Marilyn" and "John Wayne" are also written there.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Of course it's a song but it's probably another version of young and beautiful because there's a few out there already (magic tree, two minutes to four and reunit, and hotel sayre) morrocone is just most likely another version...

Other than it being registered around the same time as the others, there's no reason to believe it has anything to do with Y&B or GG. My best guess is maybe it's something she recorded for a film Morricone is scoring or maybe an unreleased song that samples his work, but we really have no idea what it is or isn't.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Other than it being registered around the same time as the others, there's no reason to believe it has anything to do with Y&B or GG. My best guess is maybe it's something she recorded for a film Morricone is scoring or maybe an unreleased song that samples his work, but we really have no idea what it is or isn't.

well I'm also using magic tree as an example because it was just registered as "Magic Tree" and I thought it was an unleaked song too but then it ended up being a different version of y&b and I remember i saw they were registered at the same time - but we will see if it ever gets leaked or not! Haha