lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ljZXOe0.jpg

If it's been sent to radio they can't wait for long now.

Hopefully we'll get to heart it within 1-2 days. :defeated:

She should premiere it on some big show, too bad there isn't anything major happening right now...

for anybody confused:

NO, it hasn't bene played on the radio yet BUT the radio stations DO have it. Fearne Cotton, one of Radio 1's prime DJs HAS heard it and said it was 'awesome'. This suggests that we wull likely hear it in the NEXT FEW DAYS.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

for anybody confused:

NO, it hasn't bene played on the radio yet BUT the radio stations DO have it. Fearne Cotton, one of Radio 1's prime DJs HAS heard it and said it was 'awesome'. This suggests that we wull likely hear it in the NEXT FEW DAYS.

Thank you!!! omg!!!

Aside from a few random tweets from fansites, how do we know it's been sent to radio? Fearne Cotton hearing it doesn't exactly confirm that fact.

Yeah, Fearne is a friend of hers, it doesn't mean it's been sent to radio. Juliette Lewis heard some of the new music as well.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Aside from a few random tweets from fansites, how do we know it's been sent to radio? Fearne Cotton hearing it doesn't exactly confirm that fact.

Yeah, Fearne is a friend of hers, it doesn't mean it's been sent to radio. Juliette Lewis heard some of the new music as well.

OH FUCK NO I DIDN'T TAKE THIS IN CONSIDERATION

:delicious:

:facepalm:

:sadcore6:

:suicide: