lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Funny how the single is called West Coast and the first sign of promo is on the East Coast, lol.

I think Chuck's photography is okay. It goes with Lana, but she needs to not let Naomi Shon design anymore shit for her. She can take OK pics, but please don't do more than that.

What has Naomi designed so far?

I just heard a snippet of the chorus. 

"down on the west coast they got a sayin, attitude is attitude whether you're a west coast gangster or a west coast sinner"

"down on the west coast they got a sayin, attitude is attitude whether you're a west coast gangster or a west coast sinner"

Where & why :thirst: we need evidence :brows:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Those lyrics..  :facepalm:

30bd193.jpg

Literally all you have been doing is spreading false rumors, just a week ago you posted:

"If the sun was God, I'd be covered in faith

If the ocean was the devil, I'd be covered in hate

I'm so west coast it's a goddamn shame"

And then you posted the fake screenshot of the new single being titled "Dear Alex", please just stop :usrsney:

We shouldn't trust anyone but lana regarding lyrics... the only thing we've got is "Down the West Coast they got a saying'", and we don't even know if that line is part of the song or a hint to it.
So until West Coast comes out please avoid people who claim they've "heard" the song and posts it's lyrics.

ZmJh1LG.jpg