lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Did you notice that Maleficient premieres on May 28, also when Lana's tour ends (maybe she could somehow magically show up at the premiere and do something), and the album is out just a couple of days later? Maybe they will use the buzz from OUAD and the movie as part of the promotion for UV. It could happen, The Great Gatsby gave a nice boost to Y&B.

Did you notice that Maleficient premieres on May 28, also when Lana's tour ends (maybe she could somehow magically show up at the premiere and do something), and the album is out just a couple of days later? Maybe they will use the buzz from OUAD and the movie as part of the promotion for UV. It could happen, The Great Gatsby gave a nice boost to Y&B.

It really would be a smart move

Right, because you couldn't afford it. I thought Lana fans were above attacking someone's taste in music. Also, the meat dress is iconic and the Swine performance was great.

Don't get mad at me because your favorite artist sucks ;)

Some of the possible tracks in the tracklist are old unreleased songs

It's unlikely that she'll put leaked/unreleased songs on the record. If anything, she might pull a yayo and redo kill kill or something. But I really don't want her to do that because I need new songs

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

It's unlikely that she'll put leaked/unreleased songs on the record. If anything, she might pull a yayo and redo kill kill or something. But I really don't want her to do that because I need new songs

I hope she does eventually re release AKA 'cause it's my favourite album of all time.

:flutter:

No re recorded versions though, the original tracks produced by Kahne (especially Yayo since the paradise version of that song was a complete train wreck :burn:)

I hope she does eventually re release AKA 'cause it's my favourite album of all time.

:flutter:

No re recorded versions though, the original tracks produced by Kahne (especially Yayo since the paradise version of that song was a complete train wreck :burn:)

AKA is a grand masterpiece but I'm a selfish bitch and I don't want the Rays to have it

By the way why aren't we all talking about the snippet from the new west coast video? :dafuq:

Everyone is talking about it here

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I just hate black and white videos... I think Blue Jeans would have 10x in color. Meh.. Maybe It'll fit better with this one...

I guess I agree about the BJ vid but don't be so negative... anyways I think it looks awesome :whatever:

So it seems, but it technically isn't official since Interscope hasn't announced it officially.

FML I just looked at my calendar, way back in February I marked today as ULTRAVIOLENCE... :rip: :rip: :rip:

:sadcore: :sadcore5:

Not making the same mistake with June 2nd