lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Fuckin west coast and Cruel world, calm down like how tf did you get 2 new titles out of what they said? like damn...

awwee you dont have to be rude about it

Dumb enough to win over 400 awards.

5 Grammys

Over 140 for her SONG WRITING.

So dumb and inarticulate.

FYI, Mariah NEVER has "Ghost Writers" in her career and she's also the producer of her own songs.

Are u currently banned on ATRL?

Ugh!!!

:defeated:

We already have two songs from UV why does this album feel 1000 miles away?

If we don't get the west coast vid sometime over the next three days I'm gonna

:suicide:

:agree2: :crying5:

And yeah, two songs?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

5 Grammys

FYI, Mariah NEVER has "Ghost Writers" in her career and she's also the producer of her own songs.

SHE MUST HAVE SUCKS A LOT OF DICKS TO GET ALL THOSE AWARDS.

I got it from the way they said "just" got two new titles... I mean WC was announced back early April and CW isn't exactly fresh news either, so the word "just" led me to assume there was some big news I had yet to hear. And also calm your fucking language. Like damn...

:wtfney:

:runs:

i just got frazzled about how everyone is jumping to conclusions on this board, and if you don't like fucking cursing, i suggest you leave the internet, it doesnt get better... :eek:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

What in the hell is happening in here? I can't even. :eartha2:

UV needs to come out before the rest of us go batshit crazy from reading posts like these.

Indeed. I think the craziness in this thread is due to Ultraviolence deprivation :eek:

Let's try to keep this neat  :notamused:

Please do not post videos or pics about other celebrities/random stuff, nor anything unrelated to UV.

Everyone's complaining about the mess so please don't contribute it.

STOP POSTING RUBBISH, if you want to talk about something else/bash someone/start a discussion do it in the proper section or in your personal status.

I know I'm a mere member and this may sound kinda bossy, and that's not my intention at all, but we need some order here

Thanks.

EDIT. Wow, this sounded soo bossy lol do whatever you want guys

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I believe in the person I want to become, I believe in the freedom of the open road. And my motto is the same as ever:

I hate gay people

:justride2:

Please do not post videos or pics about other celebrities/random stuff, nor anything unrelated to UV.

STOP POSTING RUBBISH, if you want to talk about something else/bash someone/start a discussion do it in the proper section or in your personal status.

I know I'm a mere member and this may sound kinda bossy, and that's not my intention at all, but we need some order here

Thanks.

EXACTLY!! :agree2:

Are u currently banned on ATRL?

kiiii

Some stupid Carlea Ray Jetson stan punched me out.

il5PIveb2YVDA.gif

but she's now in my burn book. Once I'm back, I'll be scalping ha by the follicles.

2v0g1oo.gif

I think I was right about the announcement & stuff coming with the video. That BBC thing (or whatever) said that the video was supposed to be here last week, but Lana had to rework the tracklist, delaying the video & everything coming with it!
As soon as we get the video, we get the album art & tracklist! And hopefully a preorder

Thanks.

EDIT. Wow, this sounded like soo bossy lol do whatever you want guys

a201_equine-anal-probe.png

The posts on here... gosh, you guys are so FUNNY! I mean, :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2:  :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg:  :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2:  :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg:  :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2:  :omfg: :omfg2: :omfg: :omfg2:

EDIT: They were more emoticons than it seemed when I typed them.

i just got frazzled about how everyone is jumping to conclusions on this board, and if you don't like fucking cursing, i suggest you leave the internet, it doesnt get better... :eek:

he's right, there are more terrifying things on the internet, like his attempt at making music

Thanks.

EDIT. Wow, this sounded soo bossy lol do whatever you want guys

So thoughtful of you using those big letters . People with farsighted thank you for that.

5 Grammys

The problem here is that I say one thing you answer about a totally different subject yet in your mind you got out with a bang. :usrs:

Now tell me, what a good voice and great vocal ability has to do with being a cultured, intelligent and articulated woman? :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu: I like Mariah but most times she sounds like she has 2 brain cells. That doesn't take her voice and talent away LOL

glgcDdT.gif