lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know I feel about this.

9 tracks produced by Dan seems a lot.

I hope it's good tho. I'm not into "rock" music that much.

I'm more into Urbana not rockna.

I detest Body Electric and Young And Beautiful live now because of how she incoprates the "rock" sound to it.

It lost all the eerie and epic ness of the song.

I feel the exact opposite way about them. I think the new versions of BJ and Y&B are so much more atmospheric.

please, just stop, i have made more money in the 5 days my song has been on itunes than you make in a year, so please just go crawl back into the hole you crawled out of and don't come back

paying people $2 to buy your $1 song on Itunes isn't making money, lol

invest that money in learning how to sing without sounding like a wailing cat and maybe you won't have to buy youtube views and comments!

Didn't Lana say she had a lot of songs she wanted to put on Ultraviolence, but that her label said it was too much? I want to seem greedy, but how is 11 songs a lot? I'm sure there will a deluxe edition, though.

the more interviews with lana i read, the more i want for her to be, like... i don't know, peaceful?

she comes off as not such, so easily -- but then she claims that she is, and i recognize that complacency so well...

ugh lanz let me love u

rihKQ8M.gif

I am wondering if she started to record and work on this record with other people before she met Dan and decided to let him produce it. There were pictures of her and Emile, he most likely will produce at least one song on the album and I can't imagine Dan Heath not making the record.

As much as I love West Coast, I was hoping to hear more than 10 other tracks on the record, maybe just 2 or 3 more. I really can not imagine myself how the record will sound like, most likely there will be tempo-changes in there, which I think is a good thing.

paying people $2 to buy your $1 song on Itunes isn't making money, lol

invest that money in learning how to sing without sounding like a wailing cat and maybe you won't have to buy youtube views and comments!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

You guys are fucking mean

leave the poor guy alone! :toofunny:

If Ultraviolence only has 11 tracks then Cruel World better not be an intro like people were speculating..

She said (again) in the interview that it is her favourite track on the record so I can't imagine it being just an intro.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Can anyone send me the part of the interview where it says there will only be 11 tracks on the record? So far I've not seen any evidence that there is a reliable source behind this claim and I have trust issues.

She said (again) in the interview that it is her favourite track on the record so I can't imagine it being just an intro.

Oh yeah, she did say that didn't she?

:lel: my bad

Can anyone send me the part of the interview where it says there will only be 11 tracks on the record? So far I've not seen any evidence that there is a reliable source behind this claim and I have trust issues.

https://twitter.com/LanaBoards/status/462715295158009856