lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I just saw everyone speculating about what will be on the album, including covers and I immediately thought about Chelsea Hotel No 2. Was there ever a reason she did that, or did she just do it out of the blue? Could that possibly be featured on UV?

I just saw everyone speculating about what will be on the album, including covers and I immediately thought about Chelsea Hotel No 2. Was there ever a reason she did that, or did she just do it out of the blue? Could that possibly be featured on UV?

No, it won 't. It was just a vevo special.

Old Money was rumored  to be on this album, as was Money, Power, and Glory. So what... there's gonna be two songs with the word money in their title? or?

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Old Money was rumored  to be on this album, as was Money, Power, and Glory. So what... there's gonna be two songs with the word money in their title? or?

I don't think anyone gives a shit about the title she can name all as she wants it'a more important the content.

Old Money was rumored to be on this album, as was Money, Power, and Glory. So what... there's gonna be two songs with the word money in their title? or?

Maybe it's a running theme...

... Like red dresses :creep:

I don't think anyone gives a shit about the title she can name all as she wants it'a more important the content.

congrats on this being your first post :judgingu3:

Well she can always change the name of a song as it's released. Like when she officially released St. Tropez/Party Girl and called it Tropico.

If people didn't care about titles there wouldn't be so much  s p e c u l a t i o n.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Well she can always change the name of a song as it's released. Like when she officially released St. Tropez/Party Girl and called it Tropico.

what? :awkney:

Bless your heart.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I really think Old Money was written for/around Gatsby time but never made it on the movie soundtrack in favour of Y&B. We can never be sure but I'm sure the song is def post-Paradise. I'm really excited to hear more of West Coast's sounds on the album. Love how she keeps it raw, indie and unconventional (that half time chorus, and that lead at the end mhmmm.)

We need to give that lead a name tbh... reminds me of aliens (Bel Air tease). Bye Autotuned Loon, hello Autotuned Spaceship.

Why doesn't lana do an interview with an American journalist so that the American portion of her fan base can be sure everything that was said in the french article was entirely true, it just seems a bit weird she would allow some french guys to hear the whole album and give away some of the track titles on his magazine then completely ignore everyone else desperate for an interview, there's gotta be like two thousand of them in California alone.

This game your playing is not fun, Lana

:notamused:

I think it's because American's are more sneaky and scoundrels and if they gave an american interviewer a listen that fucker would probably leak some lyrics and shit and she has no more time for leaks probably (I'm american so im not trying to be offensive lmao)

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

Hey guys! My horse just had an orgasm!

:ohmy:

I'm so proud!

I prefer to be called a Centaur, but yes, you did an all right job, though I've had more Ultraviolent orgasms. :smokes4:

We need to give that lead a name tbh... reminds me of aliens (Bel Air tease). Bye Autotuned Loon, hello Autotuned Spaceship.

@, that lead was me... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :creep: