lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I'm going to try to wait a week for the box set to arrive. Although, I didn't do so well keeping myself from listening to the snippets and promo singles.

Also, I think LP's album leaked because it was released in Germany today. UV's earliest release date is June 13th in Australia.

I'm going to try to wait a week for the box set to arrive. Although, I didn't do so well keeping myself from listening to the snippets and promo singles.

Also, I think LP's album leaked because it was released in Germany today. UV's earliest release date is June 13th in Australia.

Wait what? I thought it was on 13th?

UqS9LtM.jpg

There is no release day in Germany today. We have a feast day here today.

I remember I was browsing tumblr casually then Dark Paradise popped up.. Took a listen... Bursted into tears. (I was just a causal listener back then) just imagine... Not a Stan crying to someone's music.. *the impact*

I rushed to atrl and the album leaked. I cried so hard listening to the album for the first time I just couldn't believe such beautiful music existed. One song is better than the next. The songs just keep getting better after one end.

It tuned me to an instant Stan.. Overnight... The magic of born to die.

In fact, it tuned a lot of people into Stans. Every one on atrl at that time were shocked at how amazing the album is. I remember people (including me) couldn't eat or sleep because the insomnia caused by compulsively repeating the album for DAYS.

And then came the reviews, everyone and their grandmother defended the album. We arranged a rating and group reviews to boost the user score on metacritic lol.

Then came the charts (JUSTICE) BTD became the fastest selling album of 2012 at that point.

Paradise leak:

It started with the preview video she uploaded. Then I think a universal site posted more snippets and fans started snitching the snippets together. Lol

That was a mess, low quality loop snippets leaked. After that, a girl on tumblr claiming to have the album but she lied. She got death threats from TeamLana. Lol that was another fiasco. I was so mad back then. It's kinda funny thinking about it now.

Then came the leak with bionic in it... And several new tumblrs started popping up with fake leaks. There were also leaks with Kia my neck my back on it. Lmao.

Then a week (or 5 days I think before release) tons of fans started searching share beast because apparently someone uploaded it under a different name. (Each person would search 100 - 200 pages of files) There were THOUSANDS of files to go through but with no success. Then came fake torrents and FINALLY a few days later some guy name Plan9 Leaked the album. (Happiest day of my life)

UV has been a NON event so far at least for me.

I remember I was browsing tumblr casually then Dark Paradise popped up.. Took a listen... Bursted into tears. (I was just a causal listener back then) just imagine... Not a Stan crying to someone's music.. *the impact*

I rushed to atrl and the album leaked. I cried so hard listening to the album for the first time I just couldn't believe such beautiful music existed. One song is better than the next. The songs just keep getting better after one end.

It tuned me to an instant Stan.. Overnight... The magic of born to die.

In fact, it tuned a lot of people into Stans. Every one on atrl at that time were shocked at how amazing the album is. I remember people (including me) couldn't eat or sleep because the insomnia caused by compulsively repeating the album for DAYS.

And then came the reviews, everyone and their grandmother defended the album. We arranged a rating and group reviews to boost the user score on metacritic lol.

Then came the charts (JUSTICE) BTD became the fastest selling album of 2012 at that point.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I cied some tears of joy while reading, amazing!

I hope that doesn't leak until the weekend albeit some people are talking about the physical copies that arrived in stores. If that is true it's almost impossible that the album will not leak tomorrow

Hunty, Its coming out on Friday in Australia, which means it will be Thursday in Europe, so we will def get it before the weekend.  :hooker:

I'm holding onto the days and hoping it doesn't leak. It would be such a shame!

The youtube videos of the songs sound terrible, but in iTunes it sounds so much better. The album is one of the most expensive ones I've bought lol. I see you Lana.