lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

there's a local music store in Hamar (a small town in Norway), that probably start selling the album this week. :toofunny: they sell shit as soon as it gets in. I remember seeing MDNA in store 9 days before the release. people at GGD were thirsty as hell for a leak, and I could basically have bought the album and leaked it myself. :toofunny: if only i were at my mom's this week, i would totally check it out, but it's a 1h45m car ride. :crying:

lABVyGE.png

there's a local music store in Hamar (a small town in Norway), that probably start selling the album this week. :toofunny: they sell shit as soon as it gets in. I remember seeing MDNA in store 9 days before the release. people at GGD were thirsty as hell for a leak, and I could basically have bought the album and leaked it myself. :toofunny: if only i were at my mom's this week, i would totally check it out, but it's a 1h45m car ride. :crying:

Sacrifice your time for the community and Lana will forgive your sins!

I would have made that car ride hours ago. :toofunny:

I actually believe it's quite the opposite. The more irrelevant album, the easier to get it leaked. When it's very hyped, it usually gets leaked a few days before the American release. The second album of my fav band got leaked a month before the release lmaoo

tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io3_250.gif tumblr_n7br4sLfZd1r6kg9io4_250.gif

Pretty When You Cry is stuck in my head... Seriously, I keep hearing "All the pretty stars shine for you, my love"

I'm so curious to hear all the songs :flutter: 

Fucked My Way Up To The Top is stuck in my head, I really love the pre-chorus, how she sings...lay me down tonight, in my linen and curls. It's so gentle and sophisticated. I loved how it just echoed in my head today, all day :flutter:

I WOULD KILL FOR OLD MONEY!! THE SNIPPET MADE ME CRY, I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I HEAR IT COMPLETELY! :O

Okay, sorry I'll try to calm down

That snippet made me tear up too! And I'm not a crier.... :eek:

It's amazing how she can do that in just 30 seconds, but that one is just so emotional

Thanks, I think my theory is spot on. Do you think she's just talking shit? I haven't actually listened to her in the interview yet but I was just thinking that's not right 3 years for an ulcer diagnosis, don't think so and anyone with stomach issues is pretty much ultra skinny cause their gut just can't handle food and not being mean but Lana is looking like bigger than ever.

There is an interview with Kurt talking about his gut I'm pretty sure he said he never had a definite diagnosis cause the dr's are crap but is was agreed it was a stress related illness whereas ulcers are caused by a bacterial infection eww

sorry, i know it's kinda off topic, but where did she say she had an ulcer?

i think i completely missed this!

sorry, i know it's kinda off topic, but where did she say she had an ulcer?

i think i completely missed this!

Please do not get him started again  :lanasrs:

sort of ~

Sacrifice your time for the community and Lana will forgive your sins!

I would have made that car ride hours ago. :toofunny:

I can't drive (if only I wasn't so god damn afraid of getting a drivers licence :crying: fuck), and sadly, I have exams to focus on this week. But I'm pretty sure this album will leak tomorrow anyway. Mf14U.gif

lABVyGE.png

I feel UV is going to leak at any minute so I'm obsessively checking Has It Leaked and LanaBoards. I need my life back

Same here! I have never been bloodly excited for an album like this before!!

Same here! I have never been bloodly excited for an album like this before!!

Ughhh. Story of my life right now. I am getting no work done. :defeated:

party.gif?w=1100

Please do not get him started again  :lanasrs:

Ha so many of you assume I'm a bloke

yummy_kurt_by_deidarathehotty-d634vg7.gi

haha sorry! i just want to know if she said this in an interview? because i never heard about it before  :O

this thread page 260 radio interview, seriously though don't believe everything she says a lot of it is made up