lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Smh at all these asskissers on twitter.

Now that bitch will think that she did a gr8 job because of hardcore fans.

Great job MY ASS!

There's nothing special about that picture. YOU BETTER DO NOT PUT IT AS COVER!

I can take my camera and ask my mom to close her eyes and take a cigarete.

SO please.

I saw more professional and better work on this site.

NEVER involve family or friends in your business.

She came on the door as epic and golden.

After BTD/P my expectations are higher.

I won't be nice!

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I hope the cover is something from the West Coast shoot or something totally separate and new because the billboard definitely is a shot from Dreamland... That would be kinda lame sense Chuck shot that how long ago? Also idk how I'm feeling about the black & red. She probably wants it to obviously show it's a dark album but still the black and red isn't my thing, but in the end i just want the music  :sadcore:

There must be another way to portray yourself as a bad girl beside having a cigarette in your mouth.

I know, right... it's so cliche :icant:

i am nothing and should be everything

Just because she is doing a similar pose and the make up/hair looks the same doesn't mean the photo is from the Dreamland session, just sayin'.

I mean it could be from the allegedly cover session Chuck shot weeks ago for all we know...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

No, there isn't. Smokin is hot. People who don't smoke are just jelly.

That's the main reason the world is packed up with gays who smoke. They take pictures blowing out their little stupid cigarrette smoke as if it was hot or sexy.

It's just plain stupid. And it kills you.

No, there isn't. Smokin is hot. People who don't smoke are just jelly.

That's the main reason the world is packed up with gays who smoke. They take pictures blowing out their little stupid cigarrette smoke as if it was hot or sexy.

It's just plain stupid. And it kills you.

I do kinda like the way it's taking back to the days before the internet lol. Like there is no digital banner on any site the photo isn't posted etc.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

There's nothing with that billboard that I like. Not the black and white, not the cigarette, not the photo, not the red...   :blanche7: :blanche:

Well, the font I love, so uhm, yeah  :understand: :candy:

Kinda wondering if it will be a multi media release since Chuck was supposed to be releasing Dreamland at some point...

Kinda wondering if it will be a multi media release since Chuck was supposed to be releasing Dreamland at some point...

Funny how the single is called West Coast and the first sign of promo is on the East Coast, lol.

I think Chuck's photography is okay. It goes with Lana, but she needs to not let Naomi Shon design anymore shit for her. She can take OK pics, but please don't do more than that.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png