lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

According to a brazillian fanpage, West Coast will be released today.

I'm asking for sources.

yeah I read articles on DigitalSpy and Idolator that said the same.

But considering that they wrote 'fans are tweeting that..' and 'no offical blah blah', I have my doubts.

haven't we got to the point where we know NOT to believe anything unless its from an official source? Come on guys, obviously those aren't real lyrics

I can confirm "West Coast" is coming out tonight around midnight. The audio only version was added to her Youtube page yesterday. I have the "Private" link, but unfortunately its not viewable yet. Anyone know how to crack it?

Obviously it's just a illustrative image

Not trying to be pissy but it's not illustrative, it's nonsense. People who have it post a snippet or something that actually verifies they have it. Not posting something like that

I can confirm "West Coast" is coming out tonight around midnight. The audio only version was added to her Youtube page yesterday. I have the "Private" link, but unfortunately its not viewable yet. Anyone know how to crack it?

what  :omfg:

You shitting me gurl?

Some converters may be able to, and then you can download it but I haven't found any myself that actually wor

Can you post the link?

did u try using a hammer

ZRBNill.jpg

If you're a true fan you share the link! I have a way to crack those bitches  :creepna:

lmao all these rumours are just pissing me off

"west coast" will be released when lana and her team are ready so just chill and stop spreading stuff   :dafuq:

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!