lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Meticulous? More like ridiculous tbh

Exactly.

Yea but this is different. I think we can assume that the record label has been and will be more meticulous with this era. I believe Lana had options, but I don't think it's 100% up to her, so I doubt she's talking out of her ass.

Can you explain me what has been meticulous about this rellease is? So far: nothing-

I think she's just saying the album has songs that parallel lyrically or sonically like Blue Jeans and Dark Paradise on BTD.

Lyrically....sonically...thematically...

cinematically...visually...graphically...

authentically... realistically... diametrically...

I also doubt that this coming out June 2nd. I mean, this would mean in like a month? No way. They have fucked up the release of WC, no kinda promo for UV besides some random billboards, no official release date, no tracklist, artwork etc. This is not coming out so soon.  :(

I also doubt that this coming out June 2nd. I mean, this would mean in like a month? No way. They have fucked up the release of WC, no kinda promo for UV besides some random billboards, no official release date, no tracklist, artwork etc. This is not coming out so soon.  :(

You're so fucking pessimistic. If we know anything about Lana, it's that her promo is literally nonexistent. She has a tendancy, when releasing things, to give a preview a few days to a week before; if not, she just releases it out of the blue (the Ride video, for example). The album has been done for a while, there has been promo for it, the first single has been released and was well received, and the original projected date was May 1st. I don't see why the album would be delayed or wouldn't be coming out soon. Stop shitting on everyone's parade. :sideeye:

You're so fucking pessimistic. If we know anything about Lana, it's that her promo is literally nonexistent. She has a tendancy, when releasing things, to give a preview a few days to a week before; if not, she just releases it out of the blue (the Ride video, for example). The album has been done for a while, there has been promo for it, the first single has been released and was well received, and the original projected date was May 1st. I don't see why the album would be delayed or wouldn't be coming out soon. Stop shitting on everyone's parade. :sideeye:

No.

People's emotions are high right now, with good reason. Even this close to the album release (allegedly) it feels like everything is still up in the air. It's kind of toying with my emotions and I don't want it pushed back any more..

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

why do so many people think the album is coming later than june/july? we already have a first single and lana is a hot commodity; i doubt interscope would release a single then wait more than a couple of months for the album

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

This is so dramatic what

If she actually had confirmed the release date for real, people would have posted that SECONDS after her saying so. Just for the popularity of the recording of it. They wouldn't even have to LOVE Lana, they would have just done it. I mean, there were how many people at this concert, thousands of phones were recording her, and none of them captured this ONE moment? 

I am hoping for a June release, really. But I'm not getting my hopes up too high anymore, I guess we'll just have to wait.