lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

All I can say is that they really fucked up by not releasing West Coast in the UK. Does anyone actually know why they did that???

She's got so many fans in the UK and the media/industry over here loves her - hence winning a BRIT and west coast being playing on BBC radio 1 first etc etc ???????? URGH

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

I wonder how many songs will be on it.

I was hoping for 9-12 HQ songs. Those are usually the best albums (no room for fillers) and the critics love them as well. Like it or not, UV's critical reception is very important to Lana.

I was hoping for 9-12 HQ songs. Those are usually the best albums (no room for fillers) and the critics love them as well. Like it or not, UV's critical reception is very important to Lana.

Which is why I'm hoping UV is a critical success and she can then release Ultraviolence 2.0 with all of the songs that didn't make the first cut :derpna:

Don't even go there

17+ songs are a MUST

Although I won't have a problem with 22 :creep:

Where's all this info in LanaBoards tweets coming from anyway?

Would be great with receipts in the tweets.

They almost never post their sources to seem more exclusive.

However, I have been following them for a long time and they are not lying :whatever:

They almost never post their sources to seem more exclusive.

However, I have been following them for a long time and they are not lying :whatever:

Doesn't Moy run the LanaBoards twitter?

I hate re-releases...they usually feel so ingenuine. I was okay with Paradise because I could understand why Lana would want to release more of her ridiculously expansive catalogue, but another would be approaching Nicki Minaj levels, IMO.

i don't want her to have AFFA, BB and others on the album anymore lol. They are beautiful songs, but I want to have as much new material as possible, especially since won't put everything she wrote on the album. 

So I keep seeing all over Twitter "UV confirmed June 2nd!" "Lana working on the tracklist because there were too many songs!" and I came here for answers, but so far these are baseless claims without receipts?