lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

About my tweets on LanaBoards, Lana has been sending loads of DMs earlier today and I don't wanna tweet out multiple screenshots. If something's a rumour I'll say that it is tbh

Stop spreading the lies. Thanks

I am here for a final version of Black Beauty. Hands down, it is probably one of her best written songs. There is no way that she has 12 or 13 or even more songs for UV that are better,

Your comment makes no fucking sense, how can you know that if you haven't even heard the fucking songs? 

Your comment makes no fucking sense, how can you know that if you haven't even heard the fucking songs?

He's just saying that he finds it unlikely that there won't be enough room for one of Lana's best yet to be released songs on the next album, there may very we'll be excellent tracks, but there are bound to be one or two that pale in comparison to BB, so why not use it instead. BB is one of Lana's best songs, and with a discography like hers that's really saying something

He's just saying that he finds it unlikely that there won't be enough room for one of Lana's best yet to be released songs on the next album, there may very we'll be excellent tracks, but there are bound to be one or two that pale in comparison to BB, so why not use it instead. BB is one of Lana's best songs, and with a discography like hers that's really saying something

13-0907-Random-Meme-3.png

Some of y'all are so petty. Why don't we quit bitching about people having their opinions and instead focus on the music? We'll probably have UV within a few months (assuming the June 2nd thing is false), get excited and stop worrying about everyone else.

What lies? She said she's still sorting songs for the track list and the order they go in. She's deciding whether to take out some songs (if any at all)

This sounds so promising! Especially that "(if any at all)" part, I mean call me greedy but the more the better! I'm so excited for Ultraviolence! It really seems that she's poured SO much into this album!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Some of y'all are so petty. Why don't we quit bitching about people having their opinions and instead focus on the music? We'll probably have UV within a few months (assuming the June 2nd thing is false), get excited and stop worrying about everyone else.

female-icons_o_219337.jpg

Seems like the whores are beginning to flop :gclap: (Flopney Jean, ARTFLOP, etc...) and the public is welcoming the much more mature musicians to shine (Lana, Beyonce, Lorde, Iggy A...) GOOD FOR US! Can't wait for the masterpiece to come out  :party:

Seems like the whores are beginning to flop :gclap: (Flopney Jean, ARTFLOP, etc...) and the public is welcoming the much more mature musicians to shine (Lana, Beyonce, Lorde, Iggy A...) GOOD FOR US! Can't wait for the masterpiece to come out  :party:

What does this have to do with LB members being petty on occasion.

What does this have to do with LB members being petty on occasion.

What don't you understand? Ultraviolence will stand out, with so much crap music around.. I agree with you! We should get excited!!. No matter what or when she releases it, it will be beautiful

this chart looks like it was made by someone who waz born in tha rong generation xD or has some kind of internalised misogyny problem. just because you do not like someone it does not make them a whore. don't drag some women to support other women, because honestly that's a little bit fucked up.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I hate re-releases...they usually feel so ingenuine. I was okay with Paradise because I could understand why Lana would want to release more of her ridiculously expansive catalogue, but another would be approaching Nicki Minaj levels, IMO.

Pink Friday

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up

theyre such bad album names tbh idek whats next?

Pink Friday: Roman Angry

Pink Friday: Friday Pink

???

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

Pink Friday

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up

theyre such bad album names tbh idek whats next?

Pink Friday: Roman Angry

Pink Friday: Friday Pink

???

the pink print :lel:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg