lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

he's right, there are more terrifying things on the internet, like his attempt at making music

please, just stop, i have made more money in the 5 days my song has been on itunes than you make in a year, so please just go crawl back into the hole you crawled out of and don't come back

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

please, just stop, i have made more money in the 5 days my song has been on itunes than you make in a year, so please just go crawl back into the hole you crawled out of and don't come back

Umm... I'm sorry, you make music?

Wow, well I had no idea I was in an online fight with a FAMOUS SINGER!

:omfg2:

Umm... I'm sorry, you make music?

Wow, well I had no idea I was in an online fight with a FAMOUS SINGER!

:omfg2:

You're giving me serious Azealia attitude vibes, so I guess you better cut it out if you want your "music" career to live on  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:

According to the french journalists of "Libération",

there will be only 11 tracks on Ultraviolence  :( (9 of the 11 songs produced by Dan Auerbach)

Hope that they are wrong! Or that the songs will be at least 5 minutes long each lol

there will be only 11 tracks on Ultraviolence  :( (9 of the 11 songs produced by Dan Auerbach)

Hope that they are wrong! Or that the songs will be at least 5 minutes long each lol

Exactly what I had hoped for.   :blanche2:

There still might be bonus tracks though! *keeping fingers crossed* :D

Or maybe an EP later for Christmas with some new songs,

would be great too!

Let's pray for that

There still might be bonus tracks though! *keeping fingers crossed* :D

From LDRO: "Ultraviolence has influences of Phil Spector and his Wall of Sound production method."

Dying of excitement.

I'm sure this technique was inspired by Lana's love for the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds album.

I don't know I feel about this.

9 tracks produced by Dan seems a lot.

I hope it's good tho. I'm not into "rock" music that much.

I'm more into Urbana not rockna.

I detest Body Electric and Young And Beautiful live now because of how she incoprates the "rock" sound to it.

It lost all the eerie and epic ness of the song.