lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Short albums >>> long albums

Sorry.

I'd rather listen to 11 flawless track than a filler album.

You can't judge whether it has filler or not until you hear the whole album tho

You can have a long album without having to resort to filler tracks. I'm sure Lana would've gave us quality either way, I only worry that they may keep the UV outtakes under lock and key.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Seriously guys, even if it is eleven tracks long - what's the number after eleven? Twelve? Or is it ten? No, it is twelve. And twelve songs are the usual amount of tracks on an album. It's only one song less, don't panic guys.

At least you get to hear something! And that something is more than just something, by far!

Even if they are remastered unreleased songs, it will be different.

But still remember that there will definitely be some new songs.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

- I personally hope she meant 11 new tracks + Black Beauty or whatever because that song deserves the album treatment 

- I don't want covers 

:bye2:  :bye2:

- I personally hope she meant 11 new tracks + Black Beauty or whatever because that song deserves the album treatment 

- I don't want covers 

:bye2:  :bye2:

:agree2:

I don't want covers either but I will be grateful for anything. To me, at least it's Lana's voice.

But if there's a cover I want, I personally think Lana and Barrie should record together again. They sound perfect together. :heart:

Unless they're recording their own song together... Argh, I can't wait for Ultraviolence!!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

:agree2:

I don't want covers either but I will be grateful for anything. To me, at least it's Lana's voice.

But if there's a cover I want, I personally think Lana and Barrie should record together again. They sound perfect together. :heart:

Unless they're recording their own song together... Argh, I can't wait for Ultraviolence!!

I'd be here for Barrie's vocals on the album, maybe like how one of Lana's band members does the talking part of National Anthem on tour.

I really want a deluxe with a few new tracks. I know I should appreciate what we're getting but too much is never enough  :defeated:

I'd like it if Lana wrote a song and had Barrie sing like little lines here and there in the background. 

#HDBrevamp

I'm sure she'll release the deluxe a few months after UV initially comes out so I won't worry about the number of tracks too much for now. I would die for a tracklist, however.

Seriously guys, even if it is eleven tracks long - what's the number after eleven? Twelve? Or is it ten? No, it is twelve. And twelve songs are the usual amount of tracks on an album. It's only one song less, don't panic guys.

At least you get to hear something! And that something is more than just something, by far!

Even if they are remastered unreleased songs, it will be different.

But still remember that there will definitely be some new songs.

Yes exactly, 11 isn't that much from 12 or 13 or 14, so why not just work hard on 2 or 3 more songs, it's hardly as if she'll instantly be sacrificing quality for quantity.

:pft:

My only expectation with "Ultraviolence" : a vinyl version in the same time of the CD's one. I only have Lana's Vinyls (Born To Die / Paradise / Young and Beautiful in Gatsby). <3 

My only expectation with "Ultraviolence" : a vinyl version in the same time of the CD's one. I only have Lana's Vinyls (Born To Die / Paradise / Young and Beautiful in Gatsby). <3 

Yeah, I have the BTD and Paradise vinyls, so I hope UV has a nice cover so it'll look good as a vinyl.

anybody on here who's good with birthdays ?

Answering a question when UV is going to be released Rob tweeted

"there is a magic date in June"

a fan asked him if it was Lana's b'day and he said

"we have several birthdays in June"

when someone said that it would only make sense to release the album on Lana's b'day Rob again emphasized that

"there are a lot of geminis in our family..."

:shock: 

sources:

https://twitter.com/robgrantdotcom/status/462806352780206081

https://twitter.com/robgrantdotcom/status/462809314214699010

https://twitter.com/robgrantdotcom/status/462812502061895680

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx