lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

i dont see why there are presumptions, if there are, that she's using old songs. maybe some people are afraid of new sounds or a new direction she may be taking but im sure it will be great.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Am I in the minority hoping Haynie will produce?

i hope so too. but ill be interested even if he doesn't to see how different the sounds will be.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

i hope she works w rick rubin again. emile haynie needs to stay away

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

no_meme_rage_face_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

If that ever happens, you'll see what ultraviolence really is. Let me fix that for you:

Evil how could you? 

It is Lana's signature. Actually it's Emile's but I don't care.

However it will happen I just know. 

Loon>>> 

Loon 5ever <3

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

how confident is everyone that she'll keep ultraviolence as a title? i know she announced it but it would not surprise me if in a few months she decides to drop it.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

how confident is everyone that she'll keep ultraviolence as a title? i know she announced it but it would not surprise me if in a few months she decides to drop it.

Exactly, she's done that in the past. Do U Luv Me Yet, anyone?  :smokes2:

Does no one else get the vibe of electronic music, similar to Burning Desire when hearing the word 'Ultraviolence' I can imagine the album art being a picture of her face in black and white with ultraviolence in block capitals. Wow.

I hope she does diverse from BTD's production as Lana needs to explore what other genre's she's good at (As long as it's not the Cedric Gervais kind of approach).

I think it will be interesting, considering the significant amount of attention she has received since BTD and BTD:TPE was released.

Lyrically, I hope she expresses her feelings about being famous, whether she likes it or dislikes it, express how she met Barrie because of her fame...

i would also like a song inspired by Eartha Kitt's iconic opinion on compromising (Even though I think this suits black beauty ('Cause you like your women spanish, dark, strong and proud, which could mean Barrie is making her compromise) 

I want a dark side of Lana but upbeat at the same time.

Whatever 'Ultraviolence' is, I'm sure I will like it, as before TPE came out, I said I wouldn't like it (even though it was just 8 more songs)

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I am not confident at all

....like at all.

:bye3:

Frankly this retort doesn't make sense. So she's lazy to some people (us) but not to others? What are you talking about?

No it was a poor choice of words. I'm not perpetuating an argument. By my last comment, I meant that I didn't take other fans into consideration in the sense that they haven't heard her unreleased material. And honestly, it wasn't a retort because I don't have to answer to you. This honestly isn't that big of a deal. Pardon my previous lack of clarity. If you're that bothered, PM me.

I thought of Hit and Run when I saw the title. But I'm mainly curious if the whole Black Beauty route was scrapped, including her wanting it to be more stripped down and cinematic. Its nice to have new material to look forward too.

From the way she announced it, she seemed like it was already half-finished or done. I know it's Lana but she had no real reason to announce the title otherwise she could have just said 'my new album next year'. 

From the way she announced it, she seemed like it was already half-finished or done. I know it's Lana but she had no real reason to announce the title otherwise she could have just said 'my new album next year'. 

Not necessarily but she clearly has a vision for her album. I remember Tropico was mentioned way before actual anouncement - in Paradise trailer. She seems to think into the future much.