RileyThomas

Cher Lloyd

I've been a fan of hers since she auditioned on The X factory UK, she came third despite being hated by half of the UK. Her debut album 'Sticks + Stones' came out last year and peaked at number 5 on The UK Album Charts, which is okay. Her first three singles 'Swagger Jagger', 'With UR Love' & 'Want U Back' cracked the top ten singles. She recently got a bottle of piss thrown at her at a concert. Although she's done really well in the U.S with her single 'Want U Back' going platinum selling over 1,000,000 copies. Her album goes on sale in the U.S in October, here's her new single 'Oath ft. Becky G' I really like it.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest Chloe

I wanted her to win The X Factor, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I do like the album though. For some reason Beautiful People reminds me so much of American Dream (Damn You)... I don't know why! I think Cher's kind of weird, but she can sing well.

She's cool and she has an awesome voice, but it's not the type of music I'd listen to

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

I looove the new song but the video is kinda lacking for me

but i'm so glad she's coming back!!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener