Sign in to follow this  
ZoeDelRey

Fall Out Boy

ooomgg i used to fuckin stan so hard for fall out boy in 6th grade. i haven't listened to their new stuff tho but im glad theyre back together. Infinity on High is the best album ever lol

I do love their old albums but I have to say their new album is amazing!

Patrick Stump is hotttt :bodyisready: and Pete Wentz needs to get the eyeliner back ASAP.  :pray2:

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

I like how with the new album they touched base on the 'old' FOB,

Out of all the albums though I love From under the cork tree (the only album id buy on vinyl)

Live Forever Golden Grill.

me being the first person on this topic in 10 yrs is killing me but anyway the new album is pretty good i yassed :oprah4:

they were my first concert when i was twelve and are very special 2 me.. mania wasn't as bad as people made it out to be (it still wasnt Good) but im so happy they listened to the feedback and mostly went back on their older sounds on stardust :dance: it's apparently supposed to be what they might have made after folie a deux if the first hiatus didnt happen ? also them releasing an album on the same day as lana both with songs titled kintsugi is really funny LMAO