lflflflflflflflflflf

[VOTE] Lanaboard's 'Lana Del Rey Ultimate Song Ranking 2013'

There are still a lot of members who have yet to vote! Last year there were many complaints about the song rank. "This ranked too high!" or "Oh my god why is this song so low?" If you didn't vote. You don't have a right to complain! 8)

As an incentive to vote, I will be giving away 1 FREE LANA DEL REY X JACK DANIELS SHIRT to a random voter. I will number the voters and then go to a random number generator and that will tell me who the winner is. So get voting!

Done!  :party:

Who's willing to bet cake "Big Bad Wolf"/"Crooked Cop" gets least votes?  :troll:

Doijroij is gonna be the Noir of this year (only unreleased song in top 10)

So everyone fangirls over that one song? :hoshet:

I wonder what is that 1 thing most of us obsess over, I guess it's AFFA or Black Beauty. . .

I'm betting on Yayo again

PS :lordejesus:

do i have to vote 5 songs down? cause two's the most i could get.

You don't have to use up all of your votes. You can vote down two if you'd like!

So everyone fangirls over that one song? :hoshet:

I wonder what is that 1 thing most of us obsess over, I guess it's AFFA or Black Beauty. . .

Top song is a write in. Royals by Lorde  :creep:

There are still a lot of members who have yet to vote! Last year there were many complaints about the song rank. "This ranked too high!" or "Oh my god why is this song so low?" If you didn't vote. You don't have a right to complain! 8)

As an incentive to vote, I will be giving away 1 FREE LANA DEL REY X JACK DANIELS SHIRT to a random voter. I will number the voters and then go to a random number generator and that will tell me who the winner is. So get voting!

I am literally praying so bad. :pray2:

ljZXOe0.jpg

daytona meth is an incredible song, but it's not my favorite any probably not gonna make my list. i think everyone loves it because it like basically combines a bunch of songs so it allows you to not have to vote for every man gets his wish and also not have to vote for heavy hitter. but wait actually as i'm listening right now i can't see how this song can not make my list. JESUS CHRIST SHE'S THE GREATEST SONG WRITER I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE I CAN'T DECIDE ON JUST 20 AND ALSO how am i going to really decide on the order? like every single song should be number one. shit. this is an awesome voting thing because if people take it seriously, the results will say a lot about her internet fan base, and more about her.

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

Guest Dot

Did we mention that every song that'll make the TOP 100 will be revealed in the countdown, accompanied with an individually designed banner for it?

STARRYEYED6fce.png

(Just for demonstration)

The TOP 10 will receive an individually designed poster by @@Rebel

daytona meth is an incredible song, but it's not my favorite any probably not gonna make my list. i think everyone loves it because it like basically combines a bunch of songs so it allows you to not have to vote for every man gets his wish and also not have to vote for heavy hitter. but wait actually as i'm listening right now i can't see how this song can not make my list. JESUS CHRIST SHE'S THE GREATEST SONG WRITER I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE I CAN'T DECIDE ON JUST 20 AND ALSO how am i going to really decide on the order? like every single song should be number one. shit. this is an awesome voting thing because if people take it seriously, the results will say a lot about her internet fan base, and more about her.

I voted both Daytona Meth and EMHHW :awkney2: