my ol man isa batman

Queen Kwong

Hey everyone, 

I wanted you all to hear this amazing band/artist, the fronts woman to this group named ćarre kwong callaway has this amazing voice that is so raw sometimes beautiful and haunting but most of the time so grungy rock. Here are some of her songs,

she was "discover" by member of nine inch nails Trent Reznor and opened for them in 09

Let me know what you think and hope you like her, I think she extremely underrated and unknown.

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

I kinda like her music but something is missing in her songs in my opinion :bliss:

i think she/they are awesome. there is next to nothing on the production side of the music, maybe thats whats missing but i really like the rawness (is that a word). thanks for replying tho you're the only one that has  :sadcore3:

i think she/they are awesome. there is next to nothing on the production side of the music, maybe thats whats missing but i really like the rawness (is that a word). thanks for replying tho you're the only one that has  :sadcore3:

I always like to check out new music :) I listened to some songs again and I already like them more !! Thanks for telling us about Queen Kwong honey  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I always like to check out new music :) I listened to some songs again and I already like them more !! Thanks for telling us about Queen Kwong honey  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

i took me quite a few listens to actually like the music :)

Ooh I'mma show this to my friends who think they're grunge

is that a good thing :lel: