evilentity

Is "Beyoncé" just a big rip-off of Lana Del Rey?

reminds me of this

tumblr_mqia6oL5Xq1scao0ho1_500.png

although i think it would be interesting if we had a thread discussing lana's (current and continual) influences on the music industry. i read in an article somewhere about how the current state of pop has become more melancholic, or "inward" and immediately thought of her potential (unspoken) impact 

also, as a bit of an aside, is just me or do people use the word sonic like all the fucking time these days? outside of this forum, and without irony! seems like its become such a blog-worthy adjective in the recent year or so. i swear before 2011 i never saw that word being used unless it was followed by 'the hedgehog' 

(unless i just never paid the proper attention)

ZRBNill.jpg

Tbh I did think of the beginning of Pretty Hurts being similar to Ride and Heaven being Summertime Sadness lol

Can't wait for someone to hijack this and use it as actual proof of b copying Lana

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i actually brought this up a long time ago to my bffl whos a beyonce fan, when she was in the h&m campaign. she also did some other stuff but this is mainly what i remember.  good job evil

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Not to mention she straight up sang "National Anthem" in front of a whole nation without ever crediting the real artist. I mean look at the dates:

gN96oUY.png

78SUAAu.png

Plot Twist: Beyoncé is the greatest Lana/Lizzy/Lizzi/Lizzie/May fan of us all... @@evilentity, consider your days numbered  :troll:

EQFO7rX.png

Not to mention she straight up sang "National Anthem" in front of a whole nation without ever crediting the real artist. I mean look at the dates:

gN96oUY.png

78SUAAu.png

Plot Twist: Beyoncé is the greatest Lana/Lizzy/Lizzi/Lizzie/May fan of us all... @@evilentity, consider your days numbered  :troll:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  &  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

***FLAWLESS & SUPERPOWER
Since I can't find any Lana plagiarism in either of these videos, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume they must be borrowed from the "Dark Paradise" and "Cola" videos that never materialized. @ULTRAVIOLENCE Watch these. One of them may be the closest thing you'll ever get to your precious "Cola" video.

@@evilentity you're the best  :lmao: 

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx