National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

I'm heartbroken 💔. I bought the tickets back in summer 2019 and wanted to see them so bad, I just hope there's gonna be another time :/ 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

5 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I'm heartbroken 💔. I bought the tickets back in summer 2019 and wanted to see them so bad, I just hope there's gonna be another time :/ 

BABY 💔💔💔 im so sorry thats so awful. they should atleast send yall free merch or SOMETHING. With the selling of all their merch recently and now this fiasco, its giving insider trading liquidation of assets and flee sinking ship :oprah:

i’m so sad about my gig being cancelled, i was so excited to see them, it’s been like three years i’ve had those tickets :ohno: oh well…. i needed the money anyway and that’s like an extra £50 in my account thanks to the refund but….. damn 💔💔💔

Wq9zHLl.jpg

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

chip chrome we love you :oprah: rest in peace to an icon

in a way I feel like these songs are definitely about the death of the NBHD and the breakup with Devon. 

The nbhd house blowing up  :wowcry:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

I’ve always thought Jesse had a really pretty white boy RNB voice, this new project Is v whimsical Hayley Williams solo project stuff-  some experimental RNB or soul even would be amazing, always happy to see artists evolving though and this acoustic stuff seems very cathartic for him and fans 

I was just now listening to their first album..this feels so weird

i haven’t caught up with the band, did they take a hiatus? :ohno:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I was just now listening to their first album. This feels so weird i haven’t caught up with the band

did they take a hiatus? :ohno:

not sure about the hiatus part but they released an album in 2020 so there's that

if someone know whether they're still a thing or not pls @ me too I'm curious

the tumblr bands are slowly dying.. Panic! is gone even tho it was just a 1-man for a long time lol

19 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I was just now listening to their first album..this feels so weird

i haven’t caught up with the band, did they take a hiatus? :ohno:

8 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

not sure about the hiatus part but they released an album in 2020 so there's that

if someone know whether they're still a thing or not pls @ me too I'm curious

the tumblr bands are slowly dying.. Panic! is gone even tho it was just a 1-man for a long time lol

They cancelled all of their shows indefinitely a year ago, and the drummer was implicated in some very disgusting allegations of harassment, subsequently causing the breakup. Additionally- Jesse blew up the iconic “house” in his new music video, and danced with Chip Chrome’s head…so I think its safe to say they’re done forever :defeated:

it’s very sad but honestly the NBHD has been just Jesse’s vision since Wiped Out!. The transition from Chip Chrome to his new music seems to be pretty seemless. So he’ll probably continue to experiment with the characters and storytelling on his own and the other band members will probably fade into obscurity. They did a couple last minute attempts to sell off all their merch before the split too, so I think it was a longtime coming.

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

They cancelled all of their shows indefinitely a year ago, and the drummer was implicated in some very disgusting allegations of harassment, subsequently causing the breakup. Additionally- Jesse blew up the iconic “house” in his new music video, and danced with Chip Chrome’s head…so I think its safe to say they’re done forever :defeated:

it’s very sad but honestly the NBHD has been just Jesse’s vision since Wiped Out!. The transition from Chip Chrome to his new music seems to be pretty seemless. So he’ll probably continue to experiment with the characters and storytelling on his own and the other band members will probably fade into obscurity. They did a couple last minute attempts to sell off all their merch before the split too, so I think it was a longtime coming.

oh that's a shame :/ goo thing they didn't keep that guy though. I might tune in to Jesse's solo stuff though, you're right that NBHD has kind of had his vision only for a while.. and unlike Brandon's it's pretty good

1 minute ago, Synchronicity said:

oh that's a shame :/ goo thing they didn't keep that guy though. I might tune in to Jesse's solo stuff though, you're right that NBHD has kind of had his vision only for a while.. and unlike Brandon's it's pretty good

The same guy that was behind the visuals of most of the NBHD and I think is still really good friends with Jesse has also been working with this guy, whom I think will end up working with Jesse too tbh. This song sounds like where he is going.

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I didn’t know about the allegations :ohno:

it’s so sad when one of your childhood bands breakup but it sounds like it was inevitable..

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Bands don’t tend to last long anyway- lots of egos, lots of differing creative ideas sonically and visually that lead to hatred of each other 

As Chip Chrome said “married to my friends they don’t really like me, we stay together for the kids”