National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

Seriously I don't know another band or artist that does chill + vibes so well without being overly-produced (as I argue that Take Impala is, but it's a different genre and I still like them).

I had Devil's Advocate on repeat most of the day, and it's been so long since a song was worthy of that :defeated:

After listening to Cherry Flavoured and now Devil's Advocate, I'm really hoping that the "I Want You to Play With Me" collab with Lana will be on their new album!

The snippets we've heard so far fit so well, sonically, with those songs. Love that dreamy guitar sound!

Since Lana is also releasing her record in September (hopefully) it would make sense from a promotional point of view for their song to be on the album! 

On 9/23/2020 at 4:23 AM, wild caged animal said:

this is a year old but imagine this was on The NBHD's new album (coming out tomorrow):coffee:

What’s so crazy is that this snippet was only the second snippet we got from this song, and the first one we got was in October 2018, a whole 2 years ago.

I was hoping this would be on their record that comes out tomorrow, since it seems like it would fit so well, but it’s not! :( hopefully one day it’s released

Could’ve been AOTY but they left off the Lana collab :bye:

other than that I always love their albums they’re one of the best bands in music today and I have nothing else to say other than this entire album is EXCELLENCE. Thank you for coming to my NBHDTalk

Yeah sad about the Lana collab, wonder if we will ever get that one? But I love the album and the bowie aesthetic regardless.The one downside is that it's so short, I kinda wish there was a few more songs. Devil's Advocate is my favorite tho