Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Member would vote as President of the USA

BTW, can I say just how relieved I am? It's nothing personal, but I'd be a little frightened to live in an America run by any of the other nominees, no offense. @@TrailerParkDarling would pull a Sarah Palin and quit melodramatically mid-term, and if you thought Anthony Weiner was bad, can you imagine all the nude selfie scandals @ would get into? @@Stoop Kid would be another W. Amiable and well-meaning, but not ready for that job. And President @@trayertrash? Let's not even go there...

Oh, and I'd be remiss not to point out that despite how much is made about my age around here, I'm still not old enough to be elected POTUS.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

And President @@trayertrash? Let's not even go there...

:wtf:  I was president of my 8th grade class & got the school to serve vegetarian & vegan lunches, protested every day until same sex couples were allowed to go to dances together & got the soda machines reinstated. I was a great president then & would be a great president now.  :bye2:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

@@Stoop Kid would be another W. Amiable and well-meaning, but not ready for that job.

You know, the worst that could happen is that I'd become the most indirectly hated President after changing the National Anthem to "Queen of the Gas Station,"  but I will wholeheartedly agree I would not make a good President for another twenty or thirty years. I'd have too many existential crises.

And President @@trayertrash? Let's not even go there...

My freedom would be severely intruded on, let's be honest. #TrayerTrashMaleHarem

But I am down with being @@evilentity's best lobbyist/cheerleader; I know how to rally people. :fact: :holla: #VOTEENTITY2016

Oh, and I'd be remiss not to point out that despite how much is made about my age around here, I'm still not old enough to be elected POTUS.

Literally only voted for you because you're old :creep:

My freedom would be severely intruded on, let's be honest. #TrayerTrashMaleHarem

I would grant you the privilege to be my paramour & our sex tape wouldn't be a scandal, but more of a guideline of how Americans should be fucking. 

Guest Dot

:wtf:  I was president of my 8th grade class & got the school to serve vegetarian & vegan lunches, protested every day until same sex couples were allowed to go to dances together & got the soda machines reinstated. I was a great president then & would be a great president now.  :bye2:

:mariah:

I'm presidentof the student government at my school and you literally just gave me a whole lot of ideas on what to actually change in my school! Thx a lot! :kiss:

~I've got a way just like JFK~

Guess who's assassinating you   :creepna:

:mariah:

I'm presidentof the student government at my school and you literally just gave me a whole lot of ideas on what to actually change in my school! Thx a lot! :kiss:

#SomeoneAssassinateEvilinitySoICanTakeOver 

I would grant you the privilege to be my paramour & our sex tape wouldn't be a scandal, but more of a guideline of how Americans should be fucking. 

So the female intrudes on the male's every orifice while he cries through spit-soaked eyes and bloody kneecaps?

America's going to *miss* the days of censorship if you reign.

Guess who's assassinating you   :creepna:

#SomeoneAssassinateEvilinitySoICanTakeOver

let me check www.hotandbusted.tumblr.com/archive to find someone who's hot and willing to do it.

My Secret Service detail will be paying y'all a visit... as soon as they're done visiting the Tropico strippers.  :sluttybunny:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

My Secret Service detail will be paying y'all a visit... as soon as they're done visiting the Tropico strippers.  :sluttybunny:

The continual changes of the flex of the mouth,

And around the eyes,

The skin, the sunburnt shade, freckles, hair,

The curious sympathy one feels when feeling

With the hand the naked meat of the body,

The circling rivers the breath,

And breathing it in and out,

The beauty of the waist, and thence of the hips,

And thence downward toward the knees,

The thin red jellies within you or within me,

The bones and the marrow in the bones,

The exquisite realization of health;