Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Thirstiest Member

COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA

COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA COLA

Congrats, ULTRAVIOLENCE!

Guest Dot

I'm so honoured to win this award. Y'all are real sweethearts. Stay tuned for Cola's 2nd coming during the ULTRAVIOLENCE era. XOXO

And why am I not surprised that all the Cola-haters (@@lola, oops there's only one) liked evil's post. I also wanna give a big shoutout to @ for being such a lovely friend who always supported me in everything I do. I also wanna thank @, @ & @ (I love you too, #justice for Cola) for making me thirsty for nudes everyday back then in the chat-era, as well as @ (I will never forget that bathing session #true icon) Annnd I wanna give a shoutout to @@Philomene, who would've deserved this award just as much and also to @@PinUpGaloreLana (I'll pole-dance for again some time in the future, I promise ;)), @@Mileena (You're cool & cute :)), @@Elle (Hottest Lesbian I know), @@FirstSpider (My secret LB crush :blush:), @@Creyk (My first LB friend :')), the talented @@butterflies, meinem Kumpel @ and last, but not least my dear chat friends @@BLOODSHOT and @@Bekim.

I was rooting for all of you to win something! I love you all from the bottom of my cocaine heart :kiss:

Whether you think this speech was very sarcastic and full of irony is up to you.

And why am I not surprised that all the Cola-haters (@@lola, oops there's only one) liked evil's post.

u don't wanna mess w me #LOLAvsULTRAVIOLENCE2014

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.