TMCBryan

Lanaboards Karaoke Contest: Season Two! Round 3 Voting!

Round 3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best?

• Born to Die
    • ZpVj6R1e1o2N.128

Round 3 playlist. Voting ends March 18th.

It's back by popular demand!

Rules

Eligibility/Submissions

1. All Lanaboards members which have not been permanently banned are eligible, except for GSH for winning the last contest.
  2. To enter this competition, simply send an mp3 of you singing your song choice to TMCBryan. All songs are eligible, whether they be Lana, Gaga, Britney, System of a Down, or even an original song. It can be done acapella or with a backing track. When sending the mp3, please let me know the song title and artist.
  3. Note: The best place to upload your mp3 is either picosong.com, audiour.com or soundcloud.com and making it downloadable.
  4. Your submission will be kept anonymous (except for the final round submission), and please keep it so. If you do not wish to participate anymore after a round you may disclose your submission.
  5. No vocal modification whatsoever. This includes Auto-tune, "Chipmunking" your voice, and all similar modifications. Minor effects such as echos are permitted.
  6. Layering vocals and splicing/dicing vocals is permitted.

Deadlines and Voting

1. The deadline for submission will be one week after the round's thread is posted, except for the first round, where the deadline for submitting for round 1 is January 20th at 11:59:59 PM EST.
  2. The day after the submission deadline a thread with the submissions and a poll will be posted. I ask all voters to take time to listen to each submission and vote for which they like the best. There will be 72 hours to vote each round....and now looking at the topic poll feature I realize there's no feature to automatically close voting, so it will take at least 72 hours...as soon as I can arrive.

Winners/Final Five

1. The winner of each round will be the one who gets the most votes. (Obviously)
  2. Once you win a round, you are not eligible to enter again until the final round.
  3. For the final round, there will be a common theme, but I won't reveal it yet. (And it won't be the same as last time)
  4. The winner of the Final Five round will be the winner of it all! The prize will be once again be gloating rights.

Let's open up for business, good luck all!

Previous Rounds:

Entries For Round One

Entry One

Entry Two

Entry Three

Entry Four (ConeyIslandQueen262 - Winner!)

Entry Five

Entry Six

Entry Seven

Round Two Entries Playlist (KC-04: BlueJeans = winner!)

chmLj9Q.png

Someone asked about more than one singer in an entry.

If there's more than one person in your song name the others involved when you PM me. All singers involved must be in the finals submission if they win a round.

chmLj9Q.png