TMCBryan

Lanaboards Karaoke Contest: Season Two! Round 3 Voting!

Round 3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best?

• Born to Die
    • ZpVj6R1e1o2N.128

I'll write my thoughts about all of them cuz everyone deserves something :agree:

One: Uhmm...this is the song from Shrek? I only recognized because of the "Hallelujah" parts.

Two: Aww, he did BTD! So sweet! I love how he sang "you like your girls insane", it was qt. Very calm.The second half of the song was done better than the first. An instrumental would be nice tho...

Three: OMG, never let me go! Really? Awesome! Entrant two had a nicer tone though...this is like a little nasal, was he sick when this was recorded? I love how he sings " I just wanna be yours, never let me go I just wanna stay". All in all this is so endearing...I think I'll be listening to this later :eek:

Four: Why, oh WHY not a Lana song, ughh.....

Five: This sounds like a little little girl! Aww so cute! What a young voice, and what a great song choice! Sang nicely.

Six: Fierce. :smokes3:

Seven: Beautiful. His voice sounds a little melodramatic in the beginning. Really good at some parts, I like the piano instrumental. Very emotional.

I voted for entry 5, but I wish nº1 was getting some love too - that was my second fav.

I'm gonna try to enter the next round if I don't die of self embarrassment before I finish recording.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Guest Dot

Why does it look like people have been taking away votes from other entrants and added them to four? :judgingu: Did someone send out nudez for promo? :willcut: